Palmyra, Jefferson County, Wisconsin
Palmyra: Civil town in Jefferson County, Wisconsin
Palmyra is a town located in the county of Jefferson in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Its population at the 2010 census was 1,186. After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 1,219 inhabitants.
Quick Facts about Palmyra
|Population :||1,219 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Wisconsin (United States)|
|County :||Jefferson County|
|Time Zone :||America/Chicago|
|Local time :||04:07:29 (6th February 2023)|
|Postal code :||53156|
|Population growth :||2.71% (2010-2020)|
Palmyra is located at 42°52'40"N 88°35'10"W (42.8777900, -88.5862100).
The population of Palmyra increased by 2.71% in 10 years.
Best Things to Do in Palmyra
1 Emma Carlin Trailhead
Co Rd Z, Palmyra, WI 53156, United States ➦ Show Map
☎ +12625946200 🔗 Url
2 Bald Bluff Nature Trail
Co Rd H, Palmyra, WI 53156, United States ➦ Show Map
☎ +12625946200 🔗 Url
3 Kettle Moraine Oak Opening
Young Rd, Palmyra, WI 53156, United States ➦ Show Map
☎ +18889367463 🔗 Url
4 Carlin Weld Park
Palmyra, WI 53156, United States ➦ Show Map
☎ 🔗 Url
5 Stone Elephant
024-0516-3413, Palmyra, WI 53156, United States ➦ Show Map
☎ 🔗 Url
Schools in Palmyra
College & universities near Palmyra, WI
|486460||Wright Graduate University for the Realization of Human Potential||Elkhorn (WI)||53121-2556|
Amtrak & bus stations near Palmyra, WI
|JVL||Janesville, Wisconsin||3120 North Pontiac Drive||BUS|
|MKA||Milwaukee Airport Railroad Station||5601 South 6th Street||RAIL|
|BET||South Beloit, Illinois||15766 Manchester Road||BUS|
|MKE||Milwaukee Intermodal Station||433 West St. Paul Ave.||RAIL|
|SVT||Sturtevant station||9900 East Exploration Court||RAIL|
Post offices near Palmyra
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Palmyra Post Office||Palmyra (WI)||53156|
Other places with the same name (11)
- Palmyra , Pennsylvania borough in western Lebanon County, Pennsylvania with a population of 7,528 people.
- Palmyra , New Jersey borough in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States of America with a population of 7,135 people.
- Palmyra , New York town in Wayne County, New York, United States of America with a population of 4,134 people.
- Palmyra , Missouri city in Marion County, Missouri, United States of America with a population of 3,578 people.
- Palmyra , Ohio township in Portage County, Ohio with a population of 2,908 people.
- Palmyra , Michigan civil township of Lenawee County of Michigan, USA with a population of 1,980 people.
- Palmyra , Maine town in Maine with a population of 1,979 people.
- Palmyra , Indiana town in Indiana, United States with a population of 1,433 people.
- Palmyra , Illinois village in Illinois, United States with a population of 654 people.
- Palmyra , Nebraska village in Nebraska, United States with a population of 575 people.
Other cities in Jefferson County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Jefferson County , WI. (more)
|Fort Atkinson||12,372||City in Jefferson County, Wisconsin, United States of America|
|Ixonia||4,562||Town of Wisconsin|
|Farmington||3,848||Town in Jefferson County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Johnson Creek||3,065||City in Jefferson County, Wisconsin, United States of America|
|Rome||2,784||Census-designated place in Jefferson County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Sullivan||2,299||Village in Jefferson County, Wisconsin|
|Lake Mills||2,135||City in Iowa, USA|
|Concord||2,130||Town in Wisconsin, United States|
|Watertown||2,039||City in Jefferson County, New York|
|Lake Ripley||1,779||Census designated place|
|Aztalan||1,493||Civil town in Jefferson County, Wisconsin|
|Jefferson||1,225||City in and county seat of Jefferson County, Wisconsin|
|Lake Koshkonong||1,204||Census designated place|
|Milford||1,135||City in Jefferson County, Wisconsin, United States of America|
|Hebron||1,132||Town of Wisconsin|
|Waterloo||940||Fourth-class city in Jefferson County, Wisconsin|
Distance to Other Cities
Palmyra distances to largest Wisconsin cities