Concord, Jefferson County, Wisconsin
Concord: Town in Wisconsin, United States
Concord is a town located in the county of Jefferson in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Its population at the 2010 census was 2,072 and a population density of 22 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 2,130 inhabitants.
Quick Facts about Concord
|Population :||2,130 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Wisconsin (United States)|
|County :||Jefferson County|
|Area :||94.5 km2|
|Altitude :||860 feet / 262 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/Chicago|
|Local time :||03:47:21 (6th February 2023)|
|Density :||23 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||2.72% (2010-2020)|
Concord is located at 43°4'10"N 88°35'55"W (43.0694500, -88.5987100).
- Official Website
Official website of Concord
The population of Concord increased by 2.72% in 10 years.
Schools in Concord
College & universities near Concord, WI
|239424||Nashotah House||Nashotah (WI)||53058-9793|
Amtrak & bus stations near Concord, WI
|CBS||Columbus||359 North Ludington Street||RAIL|
|BVD||Beaver Dam, WI||817 Park Avenue||BUS|
|JVL||Janesville, Wisconsin||3120 North Pontiac Drive||BUS|
|MKE||Milwaukee Intermodal Station||433 West St. Paul Ave.||RAIL|
|MKA||Milwaukee Airport Railroad Station||5601 South 6th Street||RAIL|
Post offices near Concord
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Sullivan Post Office||Sullivan (WI)||53178|
Other places with the same name (17)
- Concord , California capital city of state of New Hampshire, United States; county seat of Merrimack County, New Hampshire with a population of 128,544 people.
- Concord , North Carolina city in North Carolina, United States with a population of 98,500 people.
- Concord , Indiana unincorporated community in DeKalb County, Indiana with a population of 56,305 people.
- Concord , New Hampshire capital city of state of New Hampshire, United States; county seat of Merrimack County, New Hampshire with a population of 43,924 people.
- Concord , Massachusetts town in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States with a population of 18,765 people.
- Concord , New York town in New York, United States with a population of 8,448 people.
- Concord , Pennsylvania human settlement in Pennsylvania, United States with a population of 1,268 people.
- Concord , Vermont town in Vermont, United States with a population of 1,204 people.
- Concord , Michigan village in Michigan, United States with a population of 1,031 people.
- Concord , Ohio human settlement in United States of America with a population of 872 people.
- Concord , Minnesota human settlement in Minnesota, United States with a population of 593 people.
- Concord , Georgia town in Pike County, Georgia, United States with a population of 388 people.
- Concord , Arkansas town in Arkansas, United States with a population of 234 people.
- Concord , Illinois village in Illinois, United States with a population of 153 people.
- Concord , Nebraska village in Nebraska, United States with a population of 129 people.
- Concord , Kentucky city in Kentucky, United States with a population of 31 people.
Other cities in Jefferson County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Jefferson County , WI. (more)
|Fort Atkinson||12,372||City in Jefferson County, Wisconsin, United States of America|
|Ixonia||4,562||Town of Wisconsin|
|Farmington||3,848||Town in Jefferson County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Johnson Creek||3,065||City in Jefferson County, Wisconsin, United States of America|
|Rome||2,784||Census-designated place in Jefferson County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Sullivan||2,299||Village in Jefferson County, Wisconsin|
|Lake Mills||2,135||City in Iowa, USA|
|Watertown||2,039||City in Jefferson County, New York|
|Lake Ripley||1,779||Census designated place|
|Aztalan||1,493||Civil town in Jefferson County, Wisconsin|
|Jefferson||1,225||City in and county seat of Jefferson County, Wisconsin|
|Palmyra||1,219||Civil town in Jefferson County, Wisconsin|
|Lake Koshkonong||1,204||Census designated place|
|Milford||1,135||City in Jefferson County, Wisconsin, United States of America|
|Hebron||1,132||Town of Wisconsin|
|Waterloo||940||Fourth-class city in Jefferson County, Wisconsin|
Distance to Other Cities
Concord distances to largest Wisconsin cities