Crowley County, Colorado
Crowley County: County in Colorado, United States
Crowley County is a county located in the U.S. state of Colorado. As of the 2010 census, the population was 5,823 and a population density of 3 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 county had an estimated population of 5,696 inhabitants. Its county seat is Ordway. The county was created 112 years ago in 1911.
Quick Facts about Crowley County
|Population :||5,696 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Colorado (United States)|
|Area :||2073 km2|
|Water as percent of area :||1.6%|
|Land as percent of area :||98.4%|
|Altitude :||4,495 feet / 1370 meters|
|Establishment :||May 05, 1911|
|Time Zone :||America/Denver|
|Local time :||19:03:17 (2nd June 2023)|
|Density :||3 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||-2.23% (2010-2020)|
Crowley County is located at 38°19'36"N 103°47'5"W (38.3266600, -103.7848300). It has 5 neighbors: El Paso County, Kiowa County, Lincoln County, Otero County and Pueblo County.
Crowley County map
The largest city of Crowley County is Ordway with a population of 1,013. Other cities include and Sugar City population 244. See all Crowley County cities & populated places.
Crowley County Populated Places
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Crowley County.
|Ordway||1,013||City in Colorado|
|Olney Springs||325||Town in Crowley County, Colorado, United States of America|
|Sugar City||244||Crowley County, Colorado, USA|
|Crowley||166||Town in Crowley County, Colorado, United States|
- Official Website
Official website of Crowley County
Crowley County has 5 neighbours.
- El Paso County One of the 64 counties in the U.S. is El Paso County. S. Colorado State. The 2010 Census reported an El Paso County population of 622,263. The 2018 estimate by the Census Bureau shows that, after the City and County of Denver, it is the second most populated county in Colorado. Colorado Springs, the second most populous city in Colorado, is the county seat. The Colorado Springs, Colorado, Metropolitan Statistical Area includes El Paso County. El Paso County is situated in the 5th congressional district of Colorado. El Paso County has traditionally voted for the Republican presidential nominee in presidential elections since its formation in 1871.
- Kiowa County county in Colorado, United States
- Lincoln County county in Colorado, United States
- Otero County county in Colorado, United States
- Pueblo County county in Colorado, United States
According to census records, the population of Crowley County decreased by 2.23% in 10 years.
Colorado Other Counties (more counties)
|Denver||735,538||Capital city of the state of Colorado, United States; consolidated city and county|
|Denver County||735,538||County in Colorado, United States, coterminous with the City of Denver|
|El Paso County||728,310||One of the 64 counties in the U.|
|Arapahoe County||657,452||County in Colorado, United States|
|Jefferson County||583,283||County in Colorado, United States|
|Adams County||519,883||County in Colorado, United States|
|Colorado Springs||482,131||County seat of El Paso County, Colorado, United States|
|Aurora||387,377||City in Kane County, Illinois, United States|
|Douglas County||360,750||County in Colorado, United States|
|Larimer County||360,428||County in Colorado, United States|
|Weld County||333,983||County in Colorado, United States|
|Boulder County||327,171||County in Colorado, United States|
|Pueblo County||169,823||County in Colorado, United States|
|Fort Collins||168,234||Municipality and county seat of Larimer County, Colorado, United States|
|Lakewood||157,429||City in Colorado|
|Mesa County||155,603||County in Colorado, United States|