Warren, Bradley County, Arkansas
Warren: City in Arkansas, USA
Warren is a city located in the county of Bradley in the U.S. state of Arkansas. Its population at the 2010 census was 6,003. After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 5,502 inhabitants.
The city was created 172 years ago in 1850.
Quick Facts about Warren
|Population :||5,502 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Arkansas (United States)|
|County :||Bradley County|
|Postal code :||71671|
|Phone Area Codes :||870|
|Water as percent of area :||0.33%|
|Land as percent of area :||99.67%|
|Altitude :||220 feet / 67 meters|
|Capital city :||Warren is capital of Bradley County|
|Establishment :||January 01, 1851 (172 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||Central Time Zone|
|Local time :||16:21:58 (29th January 2023)|
|Population growth :||-9.11% (2010-2020)|
Warren is located at 33°36'45"N 92°3'52"W (33.6126100, -92.0645800).
According to census records, the population of Warren decreased by 9.11% in 10 years.
|Estimated population as of July 1, 2019 :||5,062|
|Based on demographic estimates as of April 1, 2010 :||5,337|
|Based on demographic estimates as of 1 April 2010 :||-5.2%|
|April 1, 2020 Population :||5,384|
|April 1, 2010 Population :||4,890|
|People under 5 years old, percentage :||7.4%|
|People under 18 years old, percentage :||24.1%|
|People over 65 (%) :||17.7%|
|Female persons, % :||51.2%|
|White only, percent :||96.0%|
|Black or African American alone, percent :||2.8%|
|American Indian and Alaska Native only, % :||0.1%|
|Asians alone % :||0.1%|
|Only Native Hawaiians and Other Pacific Islanders, % :||0.0%|
|% of people who have participated in two or more races :||0.8%|
|% of Hispanic or Latino :||3.2%|
|White people, not Hispanic or Latino people, make up the majority of the population. :||93.0%|
|2015-2019 Veterans :||302|
|Percentage of foreign-born people, 2015-2019 :||1.7%|
|Rate of owner-occupied housing units, 2015-2019 :||55.8%|
|Rate of owner-occupied housing units, 2015-2019 :||55.8%|
|Owner-occupied housing unit median value, 2015-2019 :||$89,900|
|From 2015 to 2019, the median selected monthly owner costs - with a mortgage :||$869|
|Monthly owner costs, without a mortgage, at the median, 2015-2019 :||$350|
|2015-2019 median gross rent :||$586|
|2015-2019 Households :||1,754|
|Population per household, 2015-2019 :||2.60|
|Living in the same house a year ago, percentage of people aged one year and up, 2015-2019 :||76.4%|
|Languages other than English spoken at home, as a percentage of people aged 5 and up, 2015-2019 :||2.4%|
|Households with computers, %, 2015-2019 :||85.7%|
|Percentage of households with a broadband Internet subscription, 2015-2019 :||75.4%|
|Percentage of people aged 25 and up with a high school diploma or higher, 2015-2019 :||86.6%|
|Bachelor's degree or higher, proportion of people aged 25 and up, 2015-2019 :||17.0%|
|Percentage of people under the age of 65 who have a disability, 2015-2019 :||16.3%|
|Persons under the age of 65 who do not have health insurance, as a percentage :||6.3%|
|Total civilian labor force, percent of population aged 16 and up, 2015-2019 :||54.9%|
|Female labor force participation in the civilian labor force, as a percentage of the population aged 16 and up, 2015-2019 :||49.8%|
|Total receipts/revenue for health care and social assistance in 2012 ($1,000) :||34,870|
|2012 total retail sales ($1,000) :||118,662|
|2012 total retail sales per capita :||$24,939|
|Mean commute time to work (in minutes), workers aged 16 and up, 2015-2019 :||18.6|
|2015-2019 median household income (in 2019 dollars) :||$41,172|
|Income per capita in the previous 12 months (in 2019 dollars), 2015-2019 :||$19,985|
|Percentage of people living in poverty :||17.7%|
|Total number of businesses in 2012 :||519|
|Men-owned businesses in 2012 :||242|
|Women-owned businesses in 2012 :||173|
|Minority-owned businesses in 2012 :||F|
|Non-minority-owned businesses in 2012 :||492|
|Veteran-owned businesses in 2012 :||32|
|Nonveteran-owned businesses in 2012 :||444|
|2010 population per square mile :||305.4|
|2010 land area in square miles :||16.01|
People born in Warren (14)
- Jarius Wright (American Football player) he was born in 25/11/1989
- Carson Ross (American politician) he was born in 15/12/1946
- Gary Wisener (American football player) he was born in 24/08/1938
- Terry Wilson (American bassist)
- Chris Gragg (American football player) he was born in 30/06/1990
- Rob Reep (American historian and filmmaker) he was born in 01/06/1988
- Carroll Hollensworth (American politician) he was born in 06/01/1900
- John Lipton (author stanford) he was born in 26/02/1936
- Robert J. Baker (mammologist; specialising in bats) he was born in 08/04/1942
- Alex Burl (American football halfback) he was born in 08/08/1931
- Treylon Burks (American football wide receiver) he was born in 23/03/2000
Schools in Warren
College & universities near Warren, AR
|106485||University of Arkansas at Monticello||Monticello (AR)||71656|
Amtrak & bus stations near Warren, AR
|ARK||Arkadelphia station||798 South 5th St.||RAIL|
|MVN||Malvern station||200 East First St.||RAIL|
Post offices near Warren
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Warren Post Office||Warren (AR)||71671|
Other places with the same name (15)
- Warren , Rhode Island town in Bristol County, Rhode Island, United States with a population of 10,469 people.
- Warren , Pennsylvania city in Warren County, Pennsylvania, United States with a population of 8,974 people.
- Warren , Massachusetts town in Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States with a population of 5,203 people.
- Warren , Maine town in Knox County, Maine, United States with a population of 4,835 people.
- Warren , Ohio city in the U.S. state of Ohio with a population of 3,922 people.
- Warren , Michigan city in the U.S. state of Ohio with a population of 2,050 people.
- Warren , Vermont town in Washington County, Vermont, United States with a population of 1,667 people.
- Warren , Connecticut town in Litchfield County, Connecticut, United States with a population of 1,389 people.
- Warren , Illinois village in Jo Daviess County, Illinois, United States with a population of 1,300 people.
- Warren , Indiana city in Huntington County, Indiana, United States of America with a population of 1,207 people.
- Warren , New York town in Herkimer County, New York with a population of 1,084 people.
- Warren , New Hampshire human settlement in Grafton County, New Hampshire, United States of America with a population of 947 people.
- Warren , Minnesota city in and the county seat of Marshall County, Minnesota, United States with a population of 647 people.
- Warren , North Dakota township in Cass County, North Dakota with a population of 144 people.
Other cities in Bradley County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Bradley County , AR.
|Hermitage||763||Human settlement in Bradley County, Arkansas, United States of America|
|Banks||117||City in Bradley County, Arkansas, United States of America|
|Corinth||66||Unincorporated community in Bradley County, Arkansas|
Distance to Other Cities
Warren distances to largest Arkansas cities