San Antonio, Pasco County, Florida
San Antonio: City in Pasco County, Florida, USA
San Antonio is a city located in the county of Pasco in the U.S. state of Florida. Its population at the 2010 census was 1,138 and a population density of 334 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 1,506 inhabitants.
The city was created 141 years ago in 1881.
Quick Facts about San Antonio
|Population :||1,506 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Florida (United States)|
|County :||Pasco County|
|Postal code :||33576|
|Phone Area Codes :||352|
|Area :||3.41 km2|
|Altitude :||167 feet / 51 meters|
|Establishment :||January 01, 1882 (141 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||America/New_York|
|Local time :||12:29:24 (25th March 2023)|
|Density :||441 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||24.44% (2010-2020)|
San Antonio is located at 28°20'10"N 82°16'28"W (28.3361100, -82.2745300).
San Antonio map
- Official Website
Official website of San Antonio
The population of San Antonio increased by 24.44% in 10 years.
Where ot Eat in San Antonio
29933 State Rd 52, San Antonio, FL 33576, United States ➦ Show Map
☎ +13525887963 🔗 Url
2 Burger King
30005 State Rd 52, San Antonio, FL 33576, United States ➦ Show Map
☎ +13526688180 🔗 Url
Other Places in San Antonio
1 San Antonio City Hall
32819 Pennsylvania Ave, San Antonio, FL 33576 ➦ Show Map
☎ +13525882127 🔗 Url
People born in San Antonio (1)
American photographer Chris Arnade was born in San Antonio
Schools in San Antonio
College & universities near San Antonio, FL
|137032||Saint Leo University||Saint Leo (FL)||33574-6665|
Amtrak & bus stations near San Antonio, FL
|DDE||Dade City, Florida||14218 US Highway 98||OTHER|
|LAK||Lakeland||600 East Main Street||RAIL|
|LKL||Lakeland||600 East Main Street||RAIL|
|TPA||Union Station||601 North Nebraska Ave||RAIL|
|WWD||Wildwood, Florida||601 North Main Street||OTHER|
Post offices near San Antonio
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|San Anton Post Office||San Antonio (FL)||33576|
Other places with the same name (13)
- San Antonio , Central Luzon with a population of 34,217 people.
- San Antonio , Central Luzon with a population of 26,247 people.
- San Antonio , Bicol with a population of 4,374 people.
- San Antonio , Calabarzon with a population of 2,929 people.
- San Antonio , Cagayan Valley with a population of 2,810 people.
- San Antonio , Western Visayas with a population of 2,646 people.
- San Antonio , Central Luzon with a population of 2,607 people.
- San Antonio , Central Luzon with a population of 2,568 people.
- San Antonio , Cagayan Valley with a population of 2,488 people.
- San Antonio , Davao with a population of 2,356 people.
- San Antonio , Central Luzon with a population of 2,332 people.
- San Antonio , Eastern Visayas with a population of 2,325 people.
- San Antonio , Calabarzon with a population of 2,259 people.
Other cities in Pasco County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Pasco County , FL.
|Wesley Chapel||44,092||Census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida|
|Land O' Lakes||31,996||Census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida|
|Bayonet Point||23,467||Census designated place|
|Holiday||22,403||Census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida|
|Jasmine Estates||18,989||Census designated place|
|New Port Richey||17,033||City in Florida, United States|
|Zephyrhills||17,019||City in Florida|
|Elfers||13,986||Census designated place|
|Shady Hills||11,523||Census designated place|
|Dade City||7,338||County seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States|
|Beacon Square||7,224||Census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States|
|Port Richey||3,041||City in Pasco County, Florida, United States of America|
|Lacoochee||1,714||Census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida|
|Saint Leo||1,372||Town of the United States|
Distance to Other Cities
San Antonio distances to largest Florida cities