Newark Rock County, Wisconsin
Newark: Civil town in Rock County, Wisconsin
Newark is a town located in the county of Rock in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Its population at the 2010 census was 1,541 and a population density of 42 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 1,617 inhabitants.
Newark is located at 42°32'32"N 89°13'39"W (42.5422300, -89.2276100).
Newark forecast: Sunny, with a high near 73. South wind 5 to 15 mph. more
Newark Quick Facts
|Population :||1,617 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Wisconsin (United States)|
|County :||Rock County|
|Phone Area Codes :||608|
|Area :||36.4 km2|
|Altitude :||810 feet / 247 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/Chicago|
|Local time :||20:00:20 (19th October 2021)|
|Density :||44 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||4.7% (2010-2020)|
|Weather :||73℉ Sunny 7-days weather|
The population of Newark increased by 4.7% in 10 years.
People born in Newark (1)
American inventor Dorr Felt was born in Newark
Schools in Newark
College & universities near Newark, WI
|461874||First Class Cosmetology School||Beloit (WI)||53511-0000|
Amtrak & bus stations near Newark, WI
|BET||South Beloit, Illinois||15766 Manchester Road||BUS|
|JVL||Janesville, Wisconsin||3120 North Pontiac Drive||BUS|
|RCK||Rockford, Illinois||7559 Walton St.||BUS|
|SMD||Madison (South), Wisconsin||Hwy 51 & East Broadway Ave.||BUS|
|MSN||Madison, Wisconsin||800 Langdon St.||BUS|
Post offices near Newark
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Orfordvill Post Office||Orfordville (WI)||53576|
Other places with the same name (13)
- Newark , New Jersey most populous city in the state of New Jersey, United States; county seat of Essex County, New Jersey with a population of 282,520 people.
- Newark , California city in Alameda County, California, United States with a population of 49,699 people.
- Newark , Delaware city in New Castle County, Delaware, United States with a population of 33,849 people.
- Newark , New York village in Wayne County, New York, United States with a population of 8,750 people.
- Newark , Ohio city in Ohio, USA with a population of 2,152 people.
- Newark , Texas city in Texas, United States with a population of 1,251 people.
- Newark , Arkansas city in Independece County, Arkansas, United States with a population of 1,193 people.
- Newark , Michigan township in Gratiot County, Michigan with a population of 1,040 people.
- Newark , Illinois village in Illinois with a population of 1,029 people.
- Newark , Nebraska city in United States of America with a population of 199 people.
- Newark , South Dakota city in United States of America with a population of 114 people.
- Newark , Missouri village in Missouri with a population of 90 people.
Other cities in Rock County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Rock County , WI. (more)
|City of Janesville||64,128||City in and county seat of Rock County, Wisconsin|
|Beloit||7,716||City in Rock County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Evansville||5,556||City in Rock County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Edgerton||5,525||City in Rock County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Koshkonong||3,782||Civil town in Jefferson County, Wisconsin|
|Janesville||3,612||City in and county seat of Rock County, Wisconsin|
|Fulton||3,435||Town in Rock County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Milton||3,126||City in Rock County, Wisconsin|
|Orfordville||1,486||Village in Rock County, Wisconsin|
|Clinton||1,446||Village in Rock County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Bergen||1,364||Unincorporated community in Rock County, Wisconsin|
|Fairfield||1,104||Civil town in Sauk County, Wisconsin|
|Footville||822||Village in Rock County, Wisconsin|
|Magnolia||808||Civil town in Rock County, Wisconsin|
|Johnstown||791||Town in Rock County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Tiffany||650||City in Wisconsin|
Distance to Other Cities
Newark distances to largest Wisconsin cities