Lima, Beaverhead County, Montana
Lima: Town in Montana, United States
Lima is a town located in the county of Beaverhead in the U.S. state of Montana. Its population at the 2010 census was 221 and a population density of 156 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 227 inhabitants.
Quick Facts about Lima
|Population :||227 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Montana (United States)|
|County :||Beaverhead County|
|Postal code :||59739|
|Phone Area Codes :||406|
|Area :||1.42 km2|
|Altitude :||6,257 feet / 1907 meters|
|Time Zone :||Mountain Time Zone|
|Local time :||06:44:14 (16th August 2022)|
|Density :||160 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||2.64% (2010-2020)|
Lima is located at 44°38'13"N 112°35'31"W (44.6368600, -112.5919500).
The population of Lima increased by 2.64% in 10 years.
People born in Lima (1)
American baseball player Ben Cheney was born in Lima
Post offices near Lima
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Lima Post Office||Lima (MT)||59739|
Other places with the same name (6)
- Lima , Ohio city in Ohio, United States with a population of 36,440 people.
- Lima , Wisconsin town in Pepin County, Wisconsin with a population of 2,957 people.
- Lima , New York city in Livingston County, New York, United States of America with a population of 2,011 people.
- Lima , Illinois human settlement in Illinois, United States of America with a population of 146 people.
- Lima , Oklahoma town in Oklahoma, United States with a population of 51 people.
Other cities in Beaverhead County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Beaverhead County , MT.
|Dillon||4,333||City in Montana, United States|