Holland Brown County, Wisconsin
Holland: Civil town in Brown County, Wisconsin
Holland is a town located in the county of Brown in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Its population at the 2010 census was 2,239 and a population density of 746 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 2,245 inhabitants.
Holland Quick Facts
|Population :||2,245 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Wisconsin (United States)|
|County :||Brown County|
|Phone Area Codes :||920|
|Area :||3 km2|
|Altitude :||768 feet / 234 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/Chicago|
|Local time :||01:03:17 (7th December 2021)|
|Density :||748 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||0.27% (2010-2020)|
Holland is located at 44°14'55"N 88°10'18"W (44.2486000, -88.1717700).
The population of Holland increased by 0.27% in 10 years.
Local Places in Holland
Schools in Holland
College & universities near Holland, WI
|239017||Lawrence University||Appleton (WI)||54911|
Amtrak & bus stations near Holland, WI
|APP||Appleton, Wisconsin||100 East Washington St.||BUS|
|GBY||Green Bay, Wisconsin||800 Cedar Street||BUS|
|OSU||Oshkosh, WI||208 Osceola Street||BUS|
|OSH||Oshkosh, Wisconsin||525 West 20th Ave.||BUS|
|MTC||Manitowoc, Wisconsin||1701 South 41st Street||BUS|
Post offices near Holland
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Forest Junction Post Office||Forest Junction (WI)||54123|
Other places with the same name (15)
- Holland , Michigan city in Michigan, United States with a population of 26,033 people.
- Holland , New Jersey township in Hunterdon County, New Jersey with a population of 5,077 people.
- Holland , New York town in New York, United States with a population of 3,331 people.
- Holland , Massachusetts town in Massachusetts, United States with a population of 2,469 people.
- Holland , Ohio village in Ohio, United States with a population of 1,687 people.
- Holland , Texas town in Texas, United States with a population of 1,189 people.
- Holland , Indiana town in Indiana, United States with a population of 646 people.
- Holland , Vermont town in Vermont, United States with a population of 608 people.
- Holland , Arkansas city in Arkansas, USA with a population of 586 people.
- Holland , Illinois township in Shelby County, Illinois with a population of 411 people.
- Holland , Iowa city in Iowa, United States with a population of 276 people.
- Holland , Missouri city in Missouri, United States with a population of 193 people.
- Holland , Minnesota city in Minnesota, United States with a population of 172 people.
- Holland , Kansas city in Kansas, United States of America with a population of 114 people.
Other cities in Brown County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Brown County , WI. (more)
|De Pere||25,014||City in Brown County, Wisconsin|
|Ashwaubenon||17,004||Village in Brown County, Wisconsin|
|Bellevue||16,030||Village in Brown County, Wisconsin|
|Allouez||13,784||Village in Brown County, Wisconsin|
|Suamico||13,064||Village in Brown County, Wisconsin|
|Oneida||4,757||Census-designated place in Wisconsin, USA|
|Denmark||2,271||Village in Wisconsin|
|Green Bay||2,189||City in and county seat of Brown County, Wisconsin|
|Morrison||1,611||Town in Brown County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Humboldt||1,355||Town in Brown County, Wisconsin, USA|
|Glenmore||1,155||Civil town in Brown County, Wisconsin|
|Pine Grove||922||Civil town in Portage County, Wisconsin|
|Howard||812||Village in Wisconsin, United States of America|
|Greenleaf||607||Census-designated place in Brown County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Pulaski||221||Village in Brown, Ocanto, and Shawano counties in Wisconsin, United States|
|Wrightstown||192||Borough of New Jersey, United States|
Distance to Other Cities
Holland distances to largest Wisconsin cities