Denton Fergus County, Montana
Denton: Town in Montana, United States
Denton is a town located in the county of Fergus in the U.S. state of Montana. Its population at the 2010 census was 255 and a population density of 138 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 234 inhabitants.
Denton Quick Facts
|Population :||234 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Montana (United States)|
|County :||Fergus County|
|Postal code :||59430|
|Phone Area Codes :||406|
|Area :||1.85 km2|
|Altitude :||3,599 feet / 1097 meters|
|Time Zone :||Mountain Time Zone|
|Local time :||19:13:25 (24th May 2022)|
|Density :||127 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||-8.97% (2010-2020)|
Denton is located at 47°19'11"N 109°56'51"W (47.3197000, -109.9474200).
According to census records, the population of Denton decreased by 8.97% in 10 years.
People born in Denton (2)
Post offices near Denton
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Denton Post Office||Denton (MT)||59430|
Other places with the same name (8)
- Denton , Texas city in Texas, United States with a population of 147,515 people.
- Denton , Michigan township in Roscommon County, Michigan with a population of 5,424 people.
- Denton , Maryland town in Maryland, United States with a population of 4,538 people.
- Denton , North Carolina town in Davidson County, North Carolina, United States with a population of 1,700 people.
- Denton , Georgia town in Jeff Davis County, Georgia, United States with a population of 250 people.
- Denton , Nebraska town in Nebraska, United States with a population of 207 people.
- Denton , Kansas town in Kansas, United States with a population of 137 people.