Yale Beadle County, South Dakota
Yale: Town in South Dakota, United States of America
Yale is a town located in the county of Beadle in the U.S. state of South Dakota. Its population at the 2010 census was 108 and a population density of 280 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 116 inhabitants.
Yale Quick Facts
|Population :||116 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||South Dakota (United States)|
|County :||Beadle County|
|Postal code :||57386|
|Phone Area Codes :||605|
|Area :||0.39 km2|
|Altitude :||1,342 feet / 409 meters|
|Time Zone :||UTC−06:00|
|Local time :||17:19:33 (5th October 2022)|
|Density :||301 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||6.9% (2010-2020)|
Yale is located at 44°26'2"N 97°59'24"W (44.4338700, -97.9900900).
The population of Yale increased by 6.9% in 10 years.
People born in Yale (1)
Leland Kleinsasser was born in Yale
Post offices near Yale
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Cavour Post Office||Cavour (SD)||57324|
Other places with the same name (6)
- Yale , Michigan private research university in New Haven, Connecticut, United States with a population of 1,905 people.
- Yale , Michigan city in St. Clair County, Michigan, United States of America with a population of 1,861 people.
- Yale , Oklahoma city in Oklahoma, United States with a population of 1,215 people.
- Yale , Iowa City in Guthrie County, Iowa, United States with a population of 239 people.
- Yale , Illinois city in Illinois, United States of America with a population of 84 people.
Other cities in Beadle County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Beadle County , SD.
|Cavour||113||Township in Beadle County, South Dakota|
|Wolsey||97||Township in Beadle County, South Dakota|
|Hitchcock||97||Town in Beadle County, South Dakota, United States|
|Bonilla||88||Township in Beadle County, South Dakota|
|Broadland||51||Township in Beadle County, South Dakota|
|Huron||35||City in and county seat of Beadle County, South Dakota, United States|