Shelby Buffalo County, South Dakota
Shelby: Township in Brown County, South Dakota
Shelby is a township located in the county of Buffalo in the U.S. state of South Dakota. Its population at the 2010 census was 96. After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 97 inhabitants.
Shelby Quick Facts
|Population :||97 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||South Dakota (United States)|
|County :||Buffalo County|
|Time Zone :||America/Chicago|
|Local time :||08:49:12 (25th May 2022)|
|Population growth :||1.03% (2010-2020)|
Shelby is located at 43°56'53"N 99°11'14"W (43.9480500, -99.1873200).
The population of Shelby increased by 1.03% in 10 years.
Post offices near Shelby
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Pukwana Post Office||Pukwana (SD)||57370|
Other places with the same name (10)
- Shelby , North Carolina city in and the county seat of Cleveland County, North Carolina, United States with a population of 20,145 people.
- Shelby , Ohio city in Ohio, United States with a population of 9,066 people.
- Shelby , Wisconsin town in Wisconsin, United States with a population of 4,925 people.
- Shelby , Montana city in and the county seat of Toole County, Montana, United States with a population of 2,995 people.
- Shelby , Indiana census-designated place in Indiana, United States with a population of 2,737 people.
- Shelby , Michigan city in and the county seat of Cleveland County, North Carolina, United States with a population of 2,043 people.
- Shelby , Mississippi city in Mississippi, United States with a population of 1,910 people.
- Shelby , Nebraska village in Polk County, Nebraska, United States with a population of 694 people.
- Shelby , Iowa city in Iowa, United States with a population of 607 people.
Other cities in Buffalo County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Buffalo County , SD.
|Fort Thompson||1,282||Census-designated place in Buffalo County, South Dakota, United States|