Scranton Bowman County, North Dakota
Scranton: City in Bowman County, North Dakota, United States
Scranton is a city located in the county of Bowman in the U.S. state of North Dakota. Its population at the 2010 census was 67 and a population density of 29 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 70 inhabitants.
The city was created 115 years ago in 1906.
Scranton Quick Facts
|Population :||70 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||North Dakota (United States)|
|County :||Bowman County|
|Postal code :||58653|
|Phone Area Codes :||701|
|Area :||2.32 km2|
|Altitude :||2,779 feet / 847 meters|
|Establishment :||January 01, 1907 (115 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||America/Denver|
|Local time :||09:24:37 (17th January 2022)|
|Density :||30 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||4.29% (2010-2020)|
Scranton is located at 46°8'53"N 103°8'35"W (46.1480600, -103.1429500).
The population of Scranton increased by 4.29% in 10 years.
People born in Scranton (2)
Post offices near Scranton
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Scranton Post Office||Scranton (ND)||58653|
Other places with the same name (6)
- Scranton , Pennsylvania county seat city in Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, USA with a population of 76,532 people.
- Scranton , South Carolina city in Florence County, South Carolina, United States of America with a population of 831 people.
- Scranton , Kansas city in Osage County, Kansas, United States with a population of 671 people.
- Scranton , Iowa township in Greene County, Iowa with a population of 514 people.
- Scranton , Arkansas city in Arkansas, USA with a population of 233 people.
Other cities in Bowman County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Bowman County , ND.
|Bowman||244||City in North Dakota, United States|
|Griffin||49||Township in Stutsman County, North Dakota|
|Haley||26||Township in Bowman County, North Dakota|
|Rhame||24||Township in Bowman County, North Dakota|
|Gascoyne||15||Township in Bowman County, North Dakota|