Rockland, Power County, Idaho
Rockland: City in Power County, Idaho, United States
Rockland is a city located in the county of Power in the U.S. state of Idaho. Its population at the 2010 census was 295 and a population density of 406 people per km². After 9 years in 2019 city had an estimated population of 283 inhabitants.
Quick Facts about Rockland
|Population :||283 (2019)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Idaho (United States)|
|County :||Power County|
|Postal code :||83271|
|Phone Area Codes :||208|
|Area :||0.73 km2|
|Altitude :||4,649 feet / 1417 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/Boise|
|Local time :||11:13:47 (27th March 2023)|
|Density :||390 Pop. per km² as of 2019|
|Population growth :||-4.24% (2010-2019)|
Rockland is located at 42°34'24"N 112°52'38"W (42.5732500, -112.8772100).
According to census records, the population of Rockland decreased by 4.24% in 9 years.
Schools in Rockland
College & universities near Rockland, ID
|142276||Idaho State University||Pocatello (ID)||83209|
Post offices near Rockland
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Rockland Post Office||Rockland (ID)||83271|
Other places with the same name (7)
- Rockland , Massachusetts city in Knox County, Maine, United States with a population of 17,992 people.
- Rockland , Maine city in Knox County, Maine, United States with a population of 7,183 people.
- Rockland , New York town in Sullivan County, New York, United States with a population of 3,684 people.
- Rockland , Pennsylvania township in Venango County, Pennsylvania, United States with a population of 1,318 people.
- Rockland , Wisconsin village in eastern La Crosse County, Wisconsin, United States with a population of 984 people.
- Rockland , Michigan civil township in Ontonagon County, Michigan, United States with a population of 189 people.
Other cities in Power County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Power County , ID.
|American Falls||4,315||City in Idaho|