Powell Park County, Wyoming
Powell: City in Park County, Wyoming, United States
Powell is a city located in the county of Park in the U.S. state of Wyoming. Its population at the 2010 census was 6,314 and a population density of 575 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 6,127 inhabitants.
Powell Quick Facts
|Population :||6,127 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Wyoming (United States)|
|County :||Park County|
|Postal code :||82435|
|Phone Area Codes :||307|
|Area :||10.99 km2|
|Altitude :||4,393 feet / 1339 meters|
|Time Zone :||Mountain Time Zone|
|Local time :||05:45:39 (20th May 2022)|
|Density :||558 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||-3.05% (2010-2020)|
Powell is located at 44°45'14"N 108°45'26"W (44.7538400, -108.7573500).
- Official Website
Official website of Powell
According to census records, the population of Powell decreased by 3.05% in 10 years.
People born in Powell (5)
Schools in Powell
College & universities near Powell, WY
|240657||Northwest College||Powell (WY)||82435-1898|
Amtrak & bus stations near Powell, WY
|BLG||Billings, MT||2501 1st Avenue North||BUS|
Post offices near Powell
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Powell Post Office||Powell (WY)||82435|
Other places with the same name (6)
- Powell , Ohio city in Ohio, United States with a population of 13,393 people.
- Powell , Ohio city in Ohio, United States with a population of 12,972 people.
- Powell , Alabama city in Alabama, United States with a population of 908 people.
- Powell , Texas town in Texas, United States with a population of 149 people.
- Powell , South Dakota township in Edmunds County, South Dakota with a population of 41 people.
Other cities in Park County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Park County , WY.
|Cody||9,847||City in and county seat of Park County, Wyoming, United States|
|Meeteetse||325||Town of the United States|
Distance to Other Cities
Powell distances to largest Wyoming cities