New Market, Highland County, Ohio
New Market: Township in Highland County, Ohio
New Market is a township located in the county of Highland in the U.S. state of Ohio. Its population at the 2010 census was 1,888 and a population density of 71 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 1,888 inhabitants.
Quick Facts about New Market
|Population :||1,888 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Ohio (United States)|
|County :||Highland County|
|Area :||26.7 km2|
|Altitude :||1,142 feet / 348 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/New_York|
|Local time :||05:31:54 (6th February 2023)|
|Density :||71 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||0% (2010-2020)|
New Market is located at 39°8'7"N 83°40'8"W (39.1353400, -83.6688100).
New Market map
The population of New Market increased by 0% in 10 years.
Schools in New Market
College & universities near New Market, OH
|205966||Southern State Community College||Hillsboro (OH)||45133-9406|
|201751||Chatfield College||Saint Martin (OH)||45118-9705|
|206507||Wilmington College||Wilmington (OH)||45177|
|375568||U S Grant Joint Vocational School||Bethel (OH)||45106|
|201946||University of Cincinnati-Clermont College||Batavia (OH)||45103|
Amtrak & bus stations near New Market, OH
|MAY||Maysville||West Front St & Rosemary Clooney St||RAIL|
|CIG||Cincinnati, OH||1005 Gilbert Avenue||BUS|
|CIN||Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal||1301 Western Ave.||RAIL|
|SPM||South Portsmouth–South Shore station||Main St & US 23||RAIL|
|COL||Columbus, OH||111 East Town Street||BUS|
Post offices near New Market
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Hillsbor Post Office||Hillsboro (OH)||45133|
|Mowrystown Post Office||Mowrystown (OH)||45155|
|Lynchburg Post Office||Lynchburg (OH)||45142|
|Sardinia Post Office||Sardinia (OH)||45171|
|New Vienna Post Office||New Vienna (OH)||45159|
Other places with the same name (10)
- New Market , Minnesota former city in Scott County, Minnesota, United States with a population of 3,724 people.
- New Market , Virginia town in Shenandoah County, Virginia, United States with a population of 2,268 people.
- New Market , Virginia town in Shenandoah County, Virginia, United States with a population of 2,208 people.
- New Market , Alabama town in Shenandoah County, Virginia, United States with a population of 1,597 people.
- New Market , Tennessee town in Jefferson County, Tennessee, United States with a population of 1,381 people.
- New Market , Maryland town in Frederick County, Maryland, United States with a population of 757 people.
- New Market , Indiana town in Montgomery County, Indiana, United States with a population of 630 people.
- New Market , Indiana town in Montgomery County, Indiana, United States with a population of 622 people.
- New Market , Iowa city in Taylor County, Iowa, United States with a population of 397 people.
Other cities in Highland County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Highland County , OH.
|Hillsboro||6,578||City in and the county seat of Highland County, Ohio, United States|
|Russell||5,177||Township in Geauga County, Ohio|
|Lynchburg||1,493||Village in Ohio, United States|
|Greenfield||1,420||Large village in Highland and Ross counties, Ohio, United States|
|Leesburg||1,321||Village in Ohio, United States|
|Danville||1,014||Village in Knox County, Ohio, United States|
|Marshall||1,012||City in Ohio, United States of America|
|Prospect||994||Human settlement in Marion County, Ohio, United States of America|
|Highland||833||Village in Highland County, Ohio, United States|
|Mowrystown||353||Human settlement in Highland County, Ohio, United States of America|
|Sinking Spring||131||Village in Highland County, Ohio|
Distance to Other Cities
New Market distances to largest Ohio cities