Nevada, Mercer County, Kentucky
Nevada: Nevada is a city in Mercer County, Kentucky
Nevada is a city located in the county of Mercer in the U.S. state of Kentucky.
Quick Facts about Nevada
|State :||Kentucky (United States)|
|County :||Mercer County|
|Time Zone :||America/New_York|
|Local time :||23:39:16 (29th January 2023)|
Nevada is located at 37°41'47"N 84°54'35"W (37.6964600, -84.9096800).
Best Things to Do in Nevada
1 Great Basin National Park
Nevada ➦ Show Map
☎ +17752347331 🔗 Url
Schools in Nevada
College & universities near Nevada, KY
|156408||Centre College||Danville (KY)||40422-1394|
Amtrak & bus stations near Nevada, KY
|LVL||Louisville, Kentucky||720 West Muhammad Ali Blvd.||BUS|
Post offices near Nevada
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Perryvill Post Office||Perryville (KY)||40468|
Other places with the same name (6)
- Nevada state of the United States of America with a population of 3,138,259 people.
- Nevada , Missouri town in Vernon County, Missouri, United States with a population of 8,196 people.
- Nevada , Iowa town in Story County, Iowa, United States with a population of 6,682 people.
- Nevada , Texas city in Collin County, Texas, United States with a population of 1,327 people.
- Nevada , Ohio village in Ohio, United States with a population of 727 people.
- Nevada , Illinois human settlement in United States of America with a population of 215 people.