Midland: Town of the United States
Midland is a town located in the county of Allegany in the U.S. state of Maryland. Its population at the 2010 census was 446 and a population density of 1,090 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 410 inhabitants.
The town was created 123 years ago in 1899.
Quick Facts about Midland
|Population :||410 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Maryland (United States)|
|County :||Allegany County|
|Postal code :||21542|
|Phone Area Codes :||301|
|Area :||0.41 km2|
|Altitude :||1,713 feet / 522 meters|
|Establishment :||January 01, 1900 (123 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||America/New_York|
|Local time :||00:50:34 (5th December 2023)|
|Density :||1,002 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||-8.78% (2010-2020)|
|Weather :||41℉ Mostly Cloudy then Slight Chance Rain And Snow 7-days weather|
Midland is located at 39°35'24"N 78°56'59"W (39.5900900, -78.9497500).
Midland forecast: A slight chance of rain and snow after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. more
According to census records, the population of Midland decreased by 8.78% in 10 years.
Schools in Midland
College & universities near Midland, MD
|162584||Frostburg State University||Frostburg (MD)||21532-1099|
Amtrak & bus stations near Midland, MD
|FSB||Frostburg, MD||101 Braddock Road||BUS|
|GTV||Grantsville, MD||3000 Chestnut Ridge Road||BUS|
|Code: C U M||Cumberland station||East Harrison and Queen City Street||RAIL|
|CUA||Cumberland, MD||12401 Willowbrook Road SE||BUS|
|HNK||Hancock, MD||434 East Main Street||BUS|
Post offices near Midland
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Midland Post Office||Midland (MD)||21542|
Other places with the same name (9)
- Midland , Texas The 21st most populous city in Texas. It is located in the Permian Basin region of Texas. Midland is known for its many oil and gas companies, its many parks and green spaces, and its many attractions, such as the Permian Basin Petroleum Museum and the Midland Downtown Historic District. with a population of 147,069 people.
- Midland , Michigan The largest city in Midland County, Michigan. It is located on the Tittabawassee River in the central part of the state. Midland is known for its many parks and green spaces, its many historical sites, and its many attractions, such as the Midland Center for the Arts and the Midland Dow Museum of Science and Industry. with a population of 41,616 people.
- Midland , North Carolina place in North Carolina, United States with a population of 3,880 people.
- Midland , Pennsylvania borough of Pennsylvania with a population of 2,440 people.
- Midland , Arkansas town in Arkansas with a population of 322 people.
- Midland , Ohio town in Ohio with a population of 317 people.
- Midland , Nebraska township in Merrick County, Nebraska with a population of 210 people.
- Midland , South Dakota town in Haakon County, South Dakota, United States with a population of 34 people.
Other cities in Allegany County
Cities, towns, neighborhoods & other populated places in Allegany County , MD.
|Cumberland||19,131||City in Allegany County, Maryland, United States|
|Frostburg||8,465||City in Allegany County, Maryland, United States|
|La Vale||3,551||Census designated place|
|Westernport||1,712||Town of the United States|
|Charlestown||1,202||Town in Cecil County, Maryland|
|Lonaconing||1,096||Town in Maryland, United States|
|Barton||419||Town in Allegany County, Maryland, United States|
|Luke||60||Town in Allegany County, Maryland, United States|