Lynn, Morrill County, Nebraska
Lynn: Human settlement in United States of America
Lynn is a city located in the county of Morrill in the U.S. state of Nebraska. Its population at the 2010 census was 60. After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 57 inhabitants.
Quick Facts about Lynn
|Population :||57 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Nebraska (United States)|
|County :||Morrill County|
|Time Zone :||America/Denver|
|Local time :||04:03:23 (5th February 2023)|
|Population growth :||-5.26% (2010-2020)|
Lynn is located at 41°48'5"N 102°58'35"W (41.8013600, -102.9763200).
According to census records, the population of Lynn decreased by 5.26% in 10 years.
Post offices near Lynn
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Angora Post Office||Angora (NE)||69331|
Other places with the same name (8)
- Lynn , Massachusetts city in Essex County, Massachusetts, United States with a population of 94,539 people.
- Lynn , Pennsylvania township in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania with a population of 4,440 people.
- Lynn , Indiana town in Randolph County, Indiana, United States with a population of 1,006 people.
- Lynn , Wisconsin town in Clark County, Wisconsin, United States with a population of 885 people.
- Lynn , Alabama town in Winston County, Alabama, United States with a population of 632 people.
- Lynn , Ohio unincorporated community in Ohio, United States with a population of 555 people.
- Lynn , Arkansas town in Lawrence County, Arkansas, United States with a population of 259 people.