Lodi, Monroe County, Ohio
Lodi: Village in Medina County, Ohio
Lodi is a village located in the county of Monroe in the U.S. state of Ohio. Its population at the 2010 census was 2,746 and a population density of 470 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 2,913 inhabitants.
The village was created 211 years ago in 1810.
Quick Facts about Lodi
|Population :||2,913 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Ohio (United States)|
|County :||Monroe County|
|Area :||5.84 km2|
|Altitude :||928 feet / 283 meters|
|Establishment :||January 01, 1811 (211 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||America/New_York|
|Local time :||06:46:10 (17th August 2022)|
|Postal code :||44254|
|Density :||499 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||5.73% (2010-2020)|
Lodi is located at 39°36'40"N 80°56'24"W (39.6111900, -80.9401000).
The population of Lodi increased by 5.73% in 10 years.
People born in Lodi (4)
Schools in Lodi
College & universities near Lodi, OH
|237145||B M Spurr School of Practical Nursing||Glen Dale (WV)||26038|
Post offices near Lodi
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Paden City Post Office||Paden City (WV)||26159|
Other places with the same name (7)
- Lodi , California city in San Joaqin County, California, United States with a population of 68,186 people.
- Lodi , New Jersey borough in Bergen County, New Jersey with a population of 24,206 people.
- Lodi , Michigan Michigan with a population of 6,571 people.
- Lodi , Wisconsin city in Columbia County, Wisconsin with a population of 3,322 people.
- Lodi , New York town in Seneca County, New York, United States with a population of 1,502 people.
- Lodi , South Dakota township in Spink County, South Dakota with a population of 80 people.
Other cities in Monroe County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Monroe County , OH.
|Lebanon||20,761||City in southwestern Ohio, United States|
|Woodsfield||2,202||Village in Ohio|
|Mechanicsburg||1,615||Village in Champaign County, Ohio|
|Malaga||995||Human settlement in Ohio, United States of America|
|Wilson||502||Village in Belmont and Monroe counties of Ohio|
|Beallsville||376||Human settlement in Monroe County, Ohio, United States of America|
|Clarington||362||Human settlement in Monroe County, Ohio, United States of America|
|Lewisville||162||Human settlement in Monroe County, Ohio, United States of America|
|Stafford||74||Village in Monroe County, Ohio, United States|
|Graysville||71||Village in Monroe County, Ohio, United States|
|Miltonsburg||41||Human settlement in Monroe County, Ohio, United States of America|
Distance to Other Cities
Lodi distances to largest Ohio cities