Linden Marengo County, Alabama
Linden: Town in Marengo County, Alabama, USA
Linden is a town located in the county of Marengo in the U.S. state of Alabama. Its population at the 2010 census was 2,123. After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 1,853 inhabitants.
The town was created 199 years ago in 1822.
Linden Quick Facts
|Population :||1,853 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Alabama (United States)|
|County :||Marengo County|
|Postal code :||36748|
|Phone Area Codes :||334|
|Water as percent of area :||0.95%|
|Land as percent of area :||99.05%|
|Altitude :||161 feet / 49 meters|
|Capital city :||Linden is capital of Marengo County|
|Establishment :||January 01, 1823 (199 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||America/Chicago|
|Local time :||22:00:32 (16th January 2022)|
|Population growth :||-14.57% (2010-2020)|
|Weather :||39℉ Chance Light Snow 7-days weather|
Linden is located at 32°18'23"N 87°47'53"W (32.3062500, -87.7980700).
Linden forecast: A chance of snow before 3pm, then a slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than half an inch possible. more
- Official Website
Official website of Linden
According to census records, the population of Linden decreased by 14.57% in 10 years.
People born in Linden (5)
Amtrak & bus stations near Linden, AL
|THM||Thomasville, AL||34390 US Highway 43||BUS|
|MAA||Marion, AL||26400 Alabama Highway 14||BUS|
|CMD||Camden, AL||8 Claiborne Street \r\n8 Claiborne Street \r\n||BUS|
|GVH||Grove Hill, AL||430 South Jackson Street||BUS|
|SLA||Selma, AL||434 Broad Street||BUS|
Post offices near Linden
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Linden Post Office||Linden (AL)||36748|
Other places with the same name (10)
- Linden , New Jersey city in Union County, New Jersey, USA with a population of 42,076 people.
- Linden , Michigan city in Michigan, United States with a population of 3,954 people.
- Linden , Texas city in Cass County, Texas, USA with a population of 1,888 people.
- Linden , Tennessee town in Tennessee, United States with a population of 964 people.
- Linden , Wisconsin village in Iowa County, Wisconsin, United States with a population of 841 people.
- Linden , Indiana human settlement in Montgomery County, Indiana, United States of America with a population of 767 people.
- Linden , Minnesota human settlement in United States of America with a population of 286 people.
- Linden , Iowa town in Dallas County, Iowa, USA with a population of 214 people.
- Linden , North Carolina town in North Carolina, United States with a population of 134 people.
Other cities in Marengo County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Marengo County , AL.
|Demopolis||6,539||City in Alabama|
|Thomaston||383||Town in Marengo County, Alabama, United States|
|Providence||223||Town in Marengo County, Alabama, United States|
|Myrtlewood||115||Human settlement in Marengo County, Alabama, United States of America|
|Dayton||40||Community in Alabama|
Distance to Other Cities
Linden distances to largest Alabama cities