Ketchikan Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska
Ketchikan: City in Alaska, USA
Ketchikan is a city located in the county of Ketchikan Gateway Borough in the U.S. state of Alaska. Its population at the 2010 census was 8,050. After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 8,187 inhabitants.
The city was created 121 years ago in 1900.
Ketchikan is located at 55°20'30"N 131°38'51"W (55.3418000, -131.6475700).
- Official Website
Official website of Ketchikan
Ketchikan Quick Facts
|Population :||8,187 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Alaska (United States)|
|County :||Ketchikan Gateway Borough|
|Postal code :||99901, 99950|
|Phone Area Codes :||907|
|Water as percent of area :||26.19%|
|Land as percent of area :||73.81%|
|Altitude :||0 feet / 0 meters|
|Capital city :||Ketchikan is capital of Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Revillagigedo Island|
|Establishment :||August 08, 1900 (121 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||Alaska Time Zone|
|Local time :||06:48:01 (26th October 2021)|
|Population growth :||1.67% (2010-2020)|
- Palm Desert
The population of Ketchikan increased by 1.67% in 10 years.
People born in Ketchikan (9)
- Grant Burgoyne (American congressman in Idaho) he was born in 09/08/1953
- Kyle Johansen (American politician) he was born in 13/07/1967
- Jerry Mackie (American businessman and politician) he was born in 10/01/1962
- Lisa Telford (Haida weaver) she was born in 01/01/1957
- Bill K. Williams (American Tlingit politician and businessman) he was born in 21/05/1943
- Lisa Murkowski (United States Senator from Alaska) she was born in 22/05/1957
Post offices near Ketchikan
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Ketchikan Post Office||Ketchikan (AK)||99901|
Other places with the same name (1)
Other cities in Ketchikan Gateway Borough
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Ketchikan Gateway Borough , AK.
|Saxman||387||City in Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska, United States|
Distance to Other Cities
Ketchikan distances to largest Alaska cities