Keene McKenzie County, North Dakota
Keene: Unincorporated community in North Dakota
Keene is a city located in the county of McKenzie in the U.S. state of North Dakota. Its population at the 2010 census was 41 and a population density of 1 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 60 inhabitants.
Keene is located at 47°55'37"N 102°56'30"W (47.9269700, -102.9415800).
Keene Quick Facts
|Population :||60 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||North Dakota (United States)|
|County :||McKenzie County|
|Area :||36.9 km2|
|Altitude :||2,444 feet / 745 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/Chicago|
|Local time :||01:52:02 (16th October 2021)|
|Postal code :||58847|
|Density :||2 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||31.67% (2010-2020)|
The population of Keene increased by 31.67% in 10 years.
Schools in Keene
College & universities near Keene, ND
|200086||Nueta Hidatsa Sahnish College||New Town (ND)||58763|
Amtrak & bus stations near Keene, ND
|WTN||Williston||1 South Main Street||RAIL|
|STN||Stanley||Main Street & Railroad Avenue||RAIL|
|SIY||Sidney, MT||1201 West Holly Street||BUS|
Post offices near Keene
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Watford City Post Office||Watford City (ND)||58854|
Other places with the same name (6)
- Keene , New Hampshire city in New Hampshire, United States with a population of 22,699 people.
- Keene , Texas City in Johnson County, Texas, United States with a population of 6,588 people.
- Keene , Ohio human settlement in Ohio, United States of America with a population of 1,678 people.
- Keene , New York town in New York with a population of 1,060 people.
- Keene , Kentucky city in Kentucky, USA with a population of 88 people.
Other cities in McKenzie County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in McKenzie County , ND.
|Watford City||7,835||City in McKenzie County, North Dakota, United States of America|
|Arnegard||100||Township in McKenzie County, North Dakota|
|Hawkeye||77||Township in McKenzie County, North Dakota|
|Harding||32||Township in Ramsey County, North Dakota|
|Alexander||24||City in McKenzie County, North Dakota|