Howard, Knox County, Ohio
Howard: Township in Knox County, Ohio
Howard is a township located in the county of Knox in the U.S. state of Ohio. Its population at the 2010 census was 5,617 and a population density of 240 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 6,023 inhabitants.
Quick Facts about Howard
|Population :||6,023 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Ohio (United States)|
|County :||Knox County|
|Postal code :||43028|
|Area :||23.4 km2|
|Altitude :||1,083 feet / 330 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/New_York|
|Local time :||23:40:01 (4th June 2023)|
|Density :||257 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||6.74% (2010-2020)|
Howard is located at 40°24'27"N 82°19'37"W (40.4075600, -82.3268200).
The population of Howard increased by 6.74% in 10 years.
Schools in Howard
College & universities near Howard, OH
|203535||Kenyon College||Gambier (OH)||43022|
Amtrak & bus stations near Howard, OH
|COL||Columbus, OH||111 East Town Street||BUS|
|ELY||Elyria||410 East River Road||RAIL|
|ALC||Alliance||820 East Main Street||RAIL|
Post offices near Howard
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Howard Post Office||Howard (OH)||43028|
Other places with the same name (7)
- Howard , New York town in New York, United States with a population of 1,389 people.
- Howard , Wisconsin village in Wisconsin, United States of America with a population of 812 people.
- Howard , Pennsylvania borough in Pennsylvania, United States of America with a population of 728 people.
- Howard , Kansas city in Kansas with a population of 600 people.
- Howard , Indiana unincorporated town in Liberty Township, Parke County, Indiana, USA with a population of 340 people.
- Howard , South Dakota city in South Dakota, United States of America with a population of 137 people.
Other cities in Knox County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Knox County , OH.
|Mount Vernon||16,660||City in Knox County, Ohio, United States|
|Palmyra||2,908||Township in Portage County, Ohio|
|Gambier||2,502||Village in Ohio|
|Centerburg||2,231||Village in Knox County, Ohio|
|Millwood||1,378||Human settlement in United States of America|
|Rich Hill||453||Human settlement in United States of America|
|Martinsburg||232||Human settlement in Knox County, Ohio, United States of America|
Distance to Other Cities
Howard distances to largest Ohio cities