Hamburg, Marathon County, Wisconsin
Hamburg: Town in Marathon County, Wisconsin, United States of America
Hamburg is a town located in the county of Marathon in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Its population at the 2010 census was 973 and a population density of 27 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 1,004 inhabitants.
Quick Facts about Hamburg
|Population :||1,004 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Wisconsin (United States)|
|County :||Marathon County|
|Area :||35.4 km2|
|Altitude :||1,388 feet / 423 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/Chicago|
|Local time :||16:42:52 (10th June 2023)|
|Density :||28 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||3.09% (2010-2020)|
Hamburg is located at 45°5'26"N 89°53'6"W (45.0905200, -89.8851300).
The population of Hamburg increased by 3.09% in 10 years.
Schools in Hamburg
College & universities near Hamburg, WI
|239460||Northcentral Technical College||Wausau (WI)||54401-1899|
Amtrak & bus stations near Hamburg, WI
|WSU||Wausau, Wisconsin||2415 Trailwood Lane||BUS|
|WSJ||Wausau, WI||555 Jefferson Street||BUS|
|ABB||Abbotsford-Colby, WI||1210 North Division St.||BUS|
|WIT||Wittenberg, WI||505 Grand Avenue||BUS|
|SVP||Stevens Point, Wisconsin||200 Division St.||BUS|
Post offices near Hamburg
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Athen Post Office||Athens (WI)||54411|
Other places with the same name (9)
- Hamburg , New York town in Erie County, New York, United States with a population of 58,800 people.
- Hamburg , Michigan township of Livingston County, Michigan, United States with a population of 21,835 people.
- Hamburg , Pennsylvania borough in Berks County, Pennsylvania, United States with a population of 4,445 people.
- Hamburg , New Jersey borough of New Jersey with a population of 3,121 people.
- Hamburg , Arkansas city in Ashley County, Arkansas, United States with a population of 2,545 people.
- Hamburg , Iowa city in Fremont County, Iowa, United States with a population of 1,041 people.
- Hamburg , Minnesota city in Carver County, Minnesota, United States with a population of 526 people.
- Hamburg , Illinois village in Calhoun County, Illinois, United States with a population of 116 people.
Other cities in Marathon County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Marathon County , WI. (more)
|Kronenwetter||8,143||City in Marathon County, Wisconsin, United States of America|
|Rib Mountain||6,890||Civil town in Marathon County, Wisconsin|
|Rothschild||5,256||Village in Marathon County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Mosinee||2,197||City in Marathon County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Wausau||2,157||City in and county seat of Marathon County, Wisconsin|
|Schofield||2,153||City in Marathon County, Wisconsin, United States of America|
|McMillan||2,102||City in Marathon County, Wisconsin, United States of America|
|Knowlton||2,027||Civil town in Marathon County, Wisconsin|
|Ringle||1,743||City in Marathon County, Wisconsin, United States of America|
|Spencer||1,675||Village in Marathon County, Wisconsin|
|Stratford||1,571||Village in Marathon County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Edgar||1,434||Village in Marathon County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Evergreen||1,122||Town in Wisconsin|
|Bevent||1,111||Civil town in Marathon County, Wisconsin|
|Marathon||1,103||Village in Marathon County, Wisconsin|
|Athens||1,079||Village in Marathon County, Wisconsin|
Distance to Other Cities
Hamburg distances to largest Wisconsin cities