Freedom Outagamie County, Wisconsin
Freedom: Civil town in Outagamie County, Wisconsin
Freedom is a town located in the county of Outagamie in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Its population at the 2010 census was 447 and a population density of 12 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 475 inhabitants.
Freedom Quick Facts
|Population :||475 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Wisconsin (United States)|
|County :||Outagamie County|
|Postal code :||54566|
|Phone Area Codes :||920|
|Area :||35.8 km2|
|Altitude :||735 feet / 224 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/Chicago|
|Local time :||00:42:27 (19th May 2022)|
|Density :||13 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||5.89% (2010-2020)|
Freedom is located at 44°23'11"N 88°17'19"W (44.3863800, -88.2887200).
- Official Website
Official website of Freedom
The population of Freedom increased by 5.89% in 10 years.
People born in Freedom (1)
member of Women's Overseas Service League Marian Mosher was born in Freedom
Schools in Freedom
College & universities near Freedom, WI
|239017||Lawrence University||Appleton (WI)||54911|
Amtrak & bus stations near Freedom, WI
|APP||Appleton, Wisconsin||100 East Washington St.||BUS|
|GBY||Green Bay, Wisconsin||800 Cedar Street||BUS|
|OSU||Oshkosh, WI||208 Osceola Street||BUS|
|OSH||Oshkosh, Wisconsin||525 West 20th Ave.||BUS|
|SHW||Shawano, WI||N4543 State Highway 22||BUS|
Post offices near Freedom
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Kaukauna Post Office||Kaukauna (WI)||54130|
Other places with the same name (8)
- Freedom , Ohio township in Portage County, Ohio with a population of 2,828 people.
- Freedom , New York town in Cattaraugus County, New York with a population of 2,264 people.
- Freedom , New Hampshire town located in Carroll County, New Hampshire with a population of 1,593 people.
- Freedom , Michigan township in Washtenaw County, Michigan with a population of 1,477 people.
- Freedom , Pennsylvania borough in Beaver County, Pennsylvania, United States with a population of 1,458 people.
- Freedom , Maine town in Waldo County, Maine, United States with a population of 732 people.
- Freedom , Oklahoma town in Woods County, Oklahoma with a population of 284 people.
Other cities in Outagamie County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Outagamie County , WI.
|Greenville||12,529||Town in Outagamie County, Wisconsin, United States|
|Little Chute||12,164||Village in Outagamie County, Wisconsin|
|Kimberly||6,869||Village in Outagamie County, Wisconsin|
|Combined Locks||3,607||Village in Outagamie County, Wisconsin|
|Seymour||3,440||City in Wisconsin, United States|
|Hortonville||2,976||Village in Outagamie County, Wisconsin|
|Dale||2,928||Human settlement in Outagamie County, Wisconsin, United States of America|
|Appleton||1,681||City in and county seat of Outagamie County, Wisconsin|
|Medina||1,480||Civil town in Dane County, Wisconsin|
|Kaukauna||1,341||Third-class city in Outagamie County, Wisconsin|
|Black Creek||1,244||Village in Wisconsin, United States|
|Cicero||1,103||Civil town in Outagamie County, Wisconsin|
|Shiocton||914||Village in Outagamie County, Wisconsin|
|Bear Creek||799||Village in Outagamie County, Wisconsin|
|Nichols||283||Village in Outagamie County, Wisconsin|