Concord, Morgan County, Illinois
Concord: Village in Illinois, United States
Concord is a village located in the county of Morgan in the U.S. state of Illinois. Its population at the 2010 census was 167 and a population density of 619 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 153 inhabitants.
Quick Facts about Concord
|Population :||153 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Illinois (United States)|
|County :||Morgan County|
|Area :||0.27 km2|
|Altitude :||1,939 feet / 591 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/Chicago|
|Local time :||05:04:28 (5th February 2023)|
|Postal code :||62631|
|Density :||567 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||-9.15% (2010-2020)|
Concord is located at 39°49'0"N 90°22'22"W (39.8167100, -90.3729000).
According to census records, the population of Concord decreased by 9.15% in 10 years.
|Estimated population as of July 1, 2019 :||5,882|
|Based on demographic estimates as of April 1, 2010 :||5,520|
|Based on demographic estimates as of 1 April 2010 :||6.6%|
|April 1, 2020 Population :||6,110|
|April 1, 2010 Population :||5,520|
|People under 5 years old, percentage :||3.4%|
|People under 18 years old, percentage :||19.9%|
|People over 65 (%) :||14.4%|
|Female persons, % :||50.3%|
|White only, percent :||79.7%|
|Black or African American alone, percent :||0.0%|
|American Indian and Alaska Native only, % :||0.6%|
|Asians alone % :||0.2%|
|Only Native Hawaiians and Other Pacific Islanders, % :||0.0%|
|% of people who have participated in two or more races :||4.0%|
|% of Hispanic or Latino :||54.1%|
|White people, not Hispanic or Latino people, make up the majority of the population. :||44.8%|
|2015-2019 Veterans :||220|
|Percentage of foreign-born people, 2015-2019 :||25.2%|
|Rate of owner-occupied housing units, 2015-2019 :||61.4%|
|Rate of owner-occupied housing units, 2015-2019 :||61.4%|
|Owner-occupied housing unit median value, 2015-2019 :||$222,700|
|From 2015 to 2019, the median selected monthly owner costs - with a mortgage :||$1,474|
|Monthly owner costs, without a mortgage, at the median, 2015-2019 :||$422|
|2015-2019 median gross rent :||$1,062|
|2015-2019 Households :||2,054|
|Population per household, 2015-2019 :||2.83|
|Living in the same house a year ago, percentage of people aged one year and up, 2015-2019 :||86.4%|
|Languages other than English spoken at home, as a percentage of people aged 5 and up, 2015-2019 :||41.6%|
|Households with computers, %, 2015-2019 :||86.9%|
|Percentage of households with a broadband Internet subscription, 2015-2019 :||76.9%|
|Percentage of people aged 25 and up with a high school diploma or higher, 2015-2019 :||76.7%|
|Bachelor's degree or higher, proportion of people aged 25 and up, 2015-2019 :||12.5%|
|Percentage of people under the age of 65 who have a disability, 2015-2019 :||12.4%|
|Persons under the age of 65 who do not have health insurance, as a percentage :||14.4%|
|Total civilian labor force, percent of population aged 16 and up, 2015-2019 :||56.8%|
|Female labor force participation in the civilian labor force, as a percentage of the population aged 16 and up, 2015-2019 :||46.8%|
|Total sales of lodging and food services in 2012 ($1,000) :||4,031|
|Total receipts/revenue for health care and social assistance in 2012 ($1,000) :||2,196|
|2012 total retail sales ($1,000) :||13,883|
|2012 total retail sales per capita :||$2,468|
|Mean commute time to work (in minutes), workers aged 16 and up, 2015-2019 :||32.3|
|2015-2019 median household income (in 2019 dollars) :||$53,667|
|Income per capita in the previous 12 months (in 2019 dollars), 2015-2019 :||$30,742|
|Percentage of people living in poverty :||12.7%|
|Total number of businesses in 2012 :||322|
|Men-owned businesses in 2012 :||145|
|Women-owned businesses in 2012 :||98|
|Minority-owned businesses in 2012 :||118|
|Non-minority-owned businesses in 2012 :||178|
|Veteran-owned businesses in 2012 :||26|
|Nonveteran-owned businesses in 2012 :||237|
|2010 population per square mile :||3,559.1|
|2010 land area in square miles :||1.55|
Schools in Concord
College & universities near Concord, IL
|145691||Illinois College||Jacksonville (IL)||62650-2299|
Amtrak & bus stations near Concord, IL
|SPI||Springfield station||East Washington and North Third Sts.||RAIL|
|CRV||Carlinville||128 Alton Rd.||RAIL|
|MAC||Macomb||120 East Calhoun Street||RAIL|
|QCY||Quincy||North 30th St. and Wisman Lane||RAIL|
|LCN||Lincoln||Broadway and North Chicago Sts.||RAIL|
Post offices near Concord
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Concord Post Office||Concord (IL)||62631|
Other places with the same name (17)
- Concord , California capital city of state of New Hampshire, United States; county seat of Merrimack County, New Hampshire with a population of 128,544 people.
- Concord , North Carolina city in North Carolina, United States with a population of 98,500 people.
- Concord , Indiana unincorporated community in DeKalb County, Indiana with a population of 56,305 people.
- Concord , New Hampshire capital city of state of New Hampshire, United States; county seat of Merrimack County, New Hampshire with a population of 43,924 people.
- Concord , Massachusetts town in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States with a population of 18,765 people.
- Concord , New York town in New York, United States with a population of 8,448 people.
- Concord , Wisconsin town in Wisconsin, United States with a population of 2,130 people.
- Concord , Pennsylvania human settlement in Pennsylvania, United States with a population of 1,268 people.
- Concord , Vermont town in Vermont, United States with a population of 1,204 people.
- Concord , Michigan village in Michigan, United States with a population of 1,031 people.
- Concord , Ohio human settlement in United States of America with a population of 872 people.
- Concord , Minnesota human settlement in Minnesota, United States with a population of 593 people.
- Concord , Georgia town in Pike County, Georgia, United States with a population of 388 people.
- Concord , Arkansas town in Arkansas, United States with a population of 234 people.
- Concord , Nebraska village in Nebraska, United States with a population of 129 people.
- Concord , Kentucky city in Kentucky, United States with a population of 31 people.
Other cities in Morgan County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Morgan County , IL.
|Jacksonville||18,488||City in Morgan County, Illinois, United States|
|Markham||12,165||City in Morgan County, Illinois, United States|
|South Jacksonville||3,075||City in Illinois, United States of America|
|Waverly||1,182||City in Morgan County, Illinois, United States|
|Meredosia||961||Human settlement in Illinois, United States of America|
|Franklin||753||Village in Illinois, USA|
|Murrayville||541||Village in Illinois, United States|
|Woodson||483||Human settlement in Illinois, United States of America|
|Lynnville||113||Human settlement in United States of America|