Burns Boundary County, Idaho
Burns: Burns is a city in Boundary County, Idaho
Burns is a city located in the county of Boundary in the U.S. state of Idaho.
Burns is located at 48°37'34"N 116°23'42"W (48.6260500, -116.3949200).
Burns Quick Facts
|State :||Idaho (United States)|
|County :||Boundary County|
|Time Zone :||America/Los_Angeles|
|Local time :||10:44:39 (21st September 2021)|
Amtrak & bus stations near Burns, ID
|SPT||Sandpoint station||450 Railroad Avenue||RAIL|
|LIB||Libby||100 Mineral Avenue||RAIL|
|CWL||Chewelah, WA||10 West Colville Avenue||BUS|
|DPK||Deer Park, WA||822 South Main Street||BUS|
|LLK||Loon Lake, WA||State Highway 292 & Colville Road||BUS|
Post offices near Burns
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Napl Post Office||Naples (ID)||83847|
Other places with the same name (7)
- Burns , Oregon city in Oregon, USA with a population of 2,791 people.
- Burns , Tennessee human settlement in Dickson County, Tennessee, United States of America with a population of 1,550 people.
- Burns , Wisconsin civil town in La Crosse County, Wisconsin with a population of 953 people.
- Burns , New York human settlement in Allegany County, New York, United States of America with a population of 588 people.
- Burns , Wyoming town of the United States with a population of 316 people.
- Burns , Illinois township in Henry County, Illinois with a population of 256 people.
- Burns , Kansas city in Marion County, Kansas, United States with a population of 204 people.