Bristol: Town in the United States
Bristol is a town located in the county of Addison in the U.S. state of Vermont. Its population at the 2010 census was 3,894 and a population density of 92 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 3,838 inhabitants.
The town was created 261 years ago in 1762.
Quick Facts about Bristol
|Population :||3,838 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Vermont (United States)|
|County :||Addison County|
|Postal code :||05443|
|Phone Area Codes :||802|
|Area :||42.18 km2|
|Altitude :||1,063 feet / 324 meters|
|Establishment :||June 06, 1762 (261 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||Eastern Time Zone|
|Local time :||11:46:32 (22nd September 2023)|
|Density :||91 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||-1.46% (2010-2020)|
|Weather :||71℉ Patchy Fog then Sunny 7-days weather|
According to census records, the population of Bristol decreased by 1.46% in 10 years.
Best Things to Do in Bristol
1 Bartlett Falls
23-655 Lincoln Rd, Bristol, VT 05443, United States ➦ Show Map
☎ 🔗 Url
People born in Bristol (1)
American politician Fred Baser was born in Bristol
Schools in Bristol
College & universities near Bristol, VT
|230959||Middlebury College||Middlebury (VT)||05753|
Amtrak & bus stations near Bristol, VT
|WSP||Westport station||Hwy 9N and Ledge Hill Rd||RAIL|
|POH||Port Henry station||20 Park Place||RAIL|
|WAB||Waterbury||US Hwy 2 and Park Row||RAIL|
|RPH||Randolph station||South Main and Salisbury Sts.||RAIL|
|MPR||Montpelier station||Junction Rd and Short Rd||RAIL|
Post offices near Bristol
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Bristol Post Office||Bristol (VT)||05443|
Other places with the same name (16)
- Bristol , Connecticut The most populous city in Hartford County, Connecticut. It is located on the Connecticut River in central Connecticut. Bristol is known for its many parks and green spaces, its many historical sites, and its many attractions, such as the Bristol Historical Society and the Bristol Arts Center. with a population of 59,734 people.
- Bristol , Pennsylvania The most populous city in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. It is located on the Delaware River in eastern Pennsylvania. Bristol is known for its many parks and green spaces, its many historical sites, and its many attractions, such as the Bristol Historical Society and the Bristol Riverside Theatre. with a population of 53,311 people.
- Bristol , Illinois township in Kendall County, Illinois with a population of 30,486 people.
- Bristol , Tennessee city in Tennessee with a population of 27,142 people.
- Bristol , Rhode Island town in Rhode Island with a population of 21,866 people.
- Bristol , Virginia independent city in Virginia, United States with a population of 17,329 people.
- Bristol , Wisconsin village in Kenosha County, Wisconsin with a population of 5,145 people.
- Bristol , New Hampshire town in New Hampshire with a population of 3,156 people.
- Bristol , Maine town in Maine, United States with a population of 2,796 people.
- Bristol , Ohio township in Morgan County, Ohio with a population of 2,747 people.
- Bristol , New York city in Ontario County, New York, United States of America with a population of 2,226 people.
- Bristol , Indiana town in Indiana with a population of 1,697 people.
- Bristol , Florida city in and the county seat of Liberty County, Florida, United States with a population of 977 people.
- Bristol , Minnesota township in Fillmore County, Minnesota with a population of 416 people.
- Bristol , South Dakota city in Day County, South Dakota, United States with a population of 57 people.
Other cities in Addison County
Cities, towns, neighborhoods & other populated places in Addison County , VT. (more)
|Middlebury (village)||6,588||Town in and the shire town of Addison County, Vermont, United States|
|Ferrisburgh||2,691||Town in the United States|
|Vergennes||2,598||City of the United States|
|Starksboro||1,756||Town in Vermont|
|New Haven||1,704||Town in Vermont|
|Addison||1,320||Town in Vermont|
|Lincoln||1,244||Town in Addison County, Vermont, United States|
|Shoreham||1,229||Town in Vermont, United States|
|Orwell||1,212||Town in Vermont, United States|
|Cornwall||1,198||Town in Vermont (United States)|
|Bridport||1,184||Town in the United States|
|Salisbury||1,105||Town in Vermont|
|Leicester||1,096||Town in Addison County, Vermont, United States|
|Weybridge||827||Town in Addison County, Vermont, United States of America|
|Panton||718||Town in Vermont|
|Ripton||566||Town in Vermont|
Distance to Other Cities
Bristol distances to largest Vermont cities