Bloomington Bear Lake County, Idaho
Bloomington: City in Idaho
Bloomington is a city located in the county of Bear Lake in the U.S. state of Idaho. Its population at the 2010 census was 206 and a population density of 84 people per km². After 9 years in 2019 city had an estimated population of 209 inhabitants.
The city was created 157 years ago in 1863.
Bloomington is located at 42°11'31"N 111°24'5"W (42.1918700, -111.4013200).
Bloomington Quick Facts
|Population :||209 (2019)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Idaho (United States)|
|County :||Bear Lake County|
|Postal code :||83223|
|Phone Area Codes :||208|
|Area :||2.46 km2|
|Altitude :||5,968 feet / 1819 meters|
|Establishment :||January 01, 1864 (157 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||America/Boise|
|Local time :||04:20:36 (22nd June 2021)|
|Density :||85 Pop. per km² as of 2019|
|Population growth :||1.44% (2010-2019)|
The population of Bloomington increased by 1.44% in 9 years.
Amtrak & bus stations near Bloomington
|OGD||Ogden, Utah||2393 Wall Avenue||BUS|
Other places with the same name (6)
- Bloomington, Minnesota county seat of Monroe County, Indiana, United States
- Bloomington, Illinois city in Illinois, United States
- Bloomington, Indiana county seat of Monroe County, Indiana, United States
- Bloomington, Kansas city in Kansas, United States
- Bloomington, Wisconsin village in Grant County, Wisconsin
- Bloomington, Nebraska village in Nebraska, United States
Other cities in Bear Lake County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Bear Lake County , ID.
|Montpelier||2,538||City in Bear Lake County, Idaho, United States|
|Paris||521||City in Idaho|
|Georgetown||494||City in the Bear River Valley in Bear Lake County, Idaho, United States,|
|Saint Charles||153||City in Bear Lake County, Idaho, United States|