Albion, Orleans County, New York
Albion: Town in Orleans County, New York
Albion is a town located in the county of Orleans in the U.S. state of New York. Its population at the 2010 census was 6,056 and a population density of 92 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 5,744 inhabitants.
The town was created 148 years ago in 1874.
Quick Facts about Albion
|Population :||5,744 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||New York (United States)|
|County :||Orleans County|
|Phone Area Codes :||585|
|Area :||65.66 km2|
|Altitude :||1,969 feet / 600 meters|
|Establishment :||January 01, 1875 (148 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||America/New_York|
|Local time :||01:01:37 (1st February 2023)|
|Postal code :||14411|
|Density :||87 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||-5.43% (2010-2020)|
Albion is located at 43°14'47"N 78°11'37"W (43.2464500, -78.1936300).
According to census records, the population of Albion decreased by 5.43% in 10 years.
People born in Albion (5)
Schools in Albion
College & universities near Albion, NY
|196121||SUNY College at Brockport||Brockport (NY)||14420-2919|
|191339||Genesee Community College||Batavia (NY)||14020|
|431196||Genesee Valley BOCES-Practical Nursing Program||Batavia (NY)||14020|
|194958||Roberts Wesleyan College||Rochester (NY)||14624|
|439817||Northeastern Seminary||Rochester (NY)||14624|
Amtrak & bus stations near Albion, NY
|ROC||Louise M. Slaughter Rochester Station||320 Central Avenue||RAIL|
|BUF||Buffalo–Depew station||55 Dick Road||RAIL|
|BFX||Buffalo–Exchange Street||75 Exchange Street||RAIL|
|NFL||Niagara Falls Station and Customhouse Interpretive Center||27th St. and Lockport Rd.||RAIL|
Post offices near Albion
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Albion Post Office||Albion (NY)||14411|
|Fancher Post Office||Fancher (NY)||14452|
|Waterpor Post Office||Waterport (NY)||14571|
|Ken Post Office||Kent (NY)||14477|
|Clarendon Post Office||Clarendon (NY)||14429|
Other places with the same name (13)
- Albion , Indiana town in Noble County, Indiana, USA with a population of 2,370 people.
- Albion , Indiana town in Noble County, Indiana, USA with a population of 2,325 people.
- Albion , Maine town in Kennebec County, Maine with a population of 2,124 people.
- Albion , Illinois city in and county seat of Edwards County, Illinois with a population of 1,889 people.
- Albion , Nebraska city in and county seat of Boone County, Nebraska with a population of 1,558 people.
- Albion , Pennsylvania borough in Erie County, Pennsylvania with a population of 1,445 people.
- Albion , Michigan city in Calhoun County, Michigan with a population of 1,099 people.
- Albion , Wisconsin civil town in Dane County, Wisconsin with a population of 691 people.
- Albion , Washington town in Whitman County, Washington with a population of 588 people.
- Albion , Iowa city in Marshall County, Iowa with a population of 493 people.
- Albion , Idaho city in Idaho, USA with a population of 276 people.
- Albion , Oklahoma town in Pushmataha County, Oklahoma with a population of 99 people.
Other cities in Orleans County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Orleans County , NY.
|Kent||13,142||Town in Putnam County, New York, United States|
|Ridgeway||6,243||Town of New York, United States|
|Medina||5,584||Village in New York|
|Murray||4,613||Town in New York, United States|
|Clarendon||3,425||Human settlement in Orleans County, New York, United States of America|
|Gaines||3,152||Town in Orleans County, New York, United States|
|Carlton||2,811||Town in New York, United States|
|Kendall||2,583||Human settlement in Orleans County, New York, United States of America|
|Holley||1,662||Human settlement in Orleans County, New York, United States of America|
|Lyndonville||771||Village in the town of Yates, Orleans County, New York, United States|
Distance to Other Cities
Albion distances to largest New York cities