Williamstown, Orange County, Vermont
Williamstown: Town in Orange County, Vermont, United States
Williamstown is a town located in the county of Orange in the U.S. state of Vermont. Its population at the 2010 census was 3,389 and a population density of 84 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 3,530 inhabitants.
Quick Facts about Williamstown
|Population :||3,530 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Vermont (United States)|
|County :||Orange County|
|Postal code :||05679|
|Phone Area Codes :||802|
|Area :||40.3 km2|
|Altitude :||896 feet / 273 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/New_York|
|Local time :||05:12:28 (1st June 2023)|
|Density :||88 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||3.99% (2010-2020)|
Williamstown is located at 44°7'18"N 72°32'29"W (44.1217300, -72.5414900).
The population of Williamstown increased by 3.99% in 10 years.
Best Things to Do in Williamstown
1 Knight's Spider Web Farm & Cabinet Store
124 Spider Web Farm Rd, Williamstown, VT 05679, United States ➦ Show Map
☎ +18024335568 🔗 Url
Other Places in Williamstown
1 US Consolidated Farm Services Agency
Williamstown, VT 05679, United States ➦ Show Map
☎ +18026854650 🔗 Url
People born in Williamstown (9)
People born in Williamstown, including politician Charles Paine, blacksmith Thomas Davenport, inventor, Civil War industrialist, and Firearm designer Rollin White, .
- Thomas Marshall Howe (American politician) he was born in 20/04/1808
- John Coughlin (Medal of Honor recipient) he was born in 01/01/1837
- Joseph Raycroft (American college basketball and football coach; American doctor) he was born in 15/11/1867
- Rockwell J. Flint he was born in 23/03/1842
- Isaac Lynde (U.S. army officer) he was born in 01/05/1806
- Ella Seaver Owen (American artist, teacher) she was born in 26/02/1852
Schools in Williamstown
College & universities near Williamstown, VT
|230995||Norwich University||Northfield (VT)||05663-1035|
Amtrak & bus stations near Williamstown, VT
|MPR||Montpelier station||Junction Rd and Short Rd||RAIL|
|RPH||Randolph station||South Main and Salisbury Sts.||RAIL|
|WAB||Waterbury||US Hwy 2 and Park Row||RAIL|
|WRJ||White River Junction||102 Railroad Row||RAIL|
|ESX||Essex Junction station||29 Railroad Ave.||RAIL|
Post offices near Williamstown
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Williamstown Post Office||Williamstown (VT)||05679|
Other places with the same name (7)
- Williamstown , New Jersey town in Massachusetts with a population of 15,567 people.
- Williamstown , Massachusetts town in Massachusetts with a population of 7,631 people.
- Williamstown , Kentucky city in Kentucky with a population of 3,939 people.
- Williamstown , West Virginia city in Wood County, West Virginia, United States of America with a population of 2,860 people.
- Williamstown , Pennsylvania borough in northeastern Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, United States with a population of 1,386 people.
- Williamstown , New York human settlement in Oswego County, New York, United States of America with a population of 1,241 people.
Other cities in Orange County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Orange County , VT.
|Randolph||4,558||Town in Vermont|
|Bradford||2,684||Town in Orange County, Vermont, United States|
|Newbury||2,145||Town in Vermont|
|Brookfield||1,343||Town in Orange County, Vermont, United States|
|Tunbridge||1,335||Town in Vermont|
|Chelsea||1,294||Town in Vermont, US|
|Orange||1,116||Town in Orange County, Vermont, United States|
|Strafford||1,058||Town in Vermont|
|Washington||1,014||Town in Orange County, Vermont|
|Fairlee||976||Town in Vermont|
|Vershire||746||Town in Vermont|
|West Fairlee||682||Town in Vermont, United States|
|Wells River||382||Village in Vermont|
Distance to Other Cities
Williamstown distances to largest Vermont cities