Williams, Lake of the Woods County, Minnesota
Williams: City in Lake of the Woods County, Minnesota, United States
Williams is a city located in the county of Lake of the Woods in the U.S. state of Minnesota. Its population at the 2010 census was 191 and a population density of 76 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 175 inhabitants.
Quick Facts about Williams
|Population :||175 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Minnesota (United States)|
|County :||Lake of the Woods County|
|Postal code :||56686|
|Phone Area Codes :||218|
|Area :||2.53 km2|
|Altitude :||1,152 feet / 351 meters|
|Time Zone :||Central Time Zone|
|Local time :||19:11:44 (4th February 2023)|
|Density :||69 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||-9.14% (2010-2020)|
Williams is located at 48°46'6"N 94°57'19"W (48.7683100, -94.9552200).
According to census records, the population of Williams decreased by 9.14% in 10 years.
People born in Williams (2)
Post offices near Williams
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|William Post Office||Williams (MN)||56686|
Other places with the same name (6)
- Williams , Pennsylvania township in Northampton County, Pennsylvania, United States of America with a population of 6,115 people.
- Williams , California city in Colusa County, California, United States with a population of 5,400 people.
- Williams , Arizona city in Coconino County, Arizona, United States with a population of 3,320 people.
- Williams , Iowa city in Hamilton County, Iowa, United States with a population of 319 people.
- Williams , South Carolina city in Collation County, South Carolina, United States with a population of 108 people.
Other cities in Lake of the Woods County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Lake of the Woods County , MN.
|Baudette||1,018||County seat of Lake of the Woods county, Minnesota, USA|