Shiloh Harris County, Georgia
Shiloh: City in Harris County, Georgia, United States
Shiloh is a city located in the county of Harris in the U.S. state of Georgia. Its population at the 2010 census was 445 and a population density of 75 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 495 inhabitants.
Shiloh Quick Facts
|Population :||495 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Georgia (United States)|
|County :||Harris County|
|Postal code :||31826|
|Area :||5.9 km2|
|Altitude :||892 feet / 272 meters|
|Time Zone :||Eastern Time Zone|
|Local time :||19:34:06 (18th May 2022)|
|Density :||84 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||10.1% (2010-2020)|
Shiloh is located at 32°48'36"N 84°41'46"W (32.8101300, -84.6960400).
The population of Shiloh increased by 10.1% in 10 years.
Schools in Shiloh
College & universities near Shiloh, GA
|139366||Columbus State University||Columbus (GA)||31907-5645|
Amtrak & bus stations near Shiloh, GA
|ATL||Peachtree Station||1688 Peachtree Street, NW||RAIL|
Post offices near Shiloh
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Shiloh Post Office||Shiloh (GA)||31826|
Other places with the same name (6)
- Shiloh , Illinois town in St. Clair County, Illinois, United States with a population of 13,653 people.
- Shiloh , Ohio Biblical city with a population of 11,272 people.
- Shiloh , Ohio village in Richland County, Ohio, United States with a population of 617 people.
- Shiloh , New Jersey borough in Cumberland County, New Jersey with a population of 485 people.
- Shiloh , Alabama human settlement in DeKalb County, Alabama, United States of America with a population of 305 people.