Saint George Aleutians West Census Area, Alaska
Saint George: City in Alaska, United States
Saint George is a city located in the county of Aleutians West Census Area in the U.S. state of Alaska. Its population at the 2010 census was 102. After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 103 inhabitants.
The city was created 38 years ago in 1983.
Saint George Quick Facts
|Population :||103 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Alaska (United States)|
|County :||Aleutians West Census Area|
|Postal code :||99591|
|Phone Area Codes :||907|
|Water as percent of area :||80.94%|
|Land as percent of area :||19.06%|
|Altitude :||197 feet / 60 meters|
|Capital city :||Saint George is capital of St. George Island|
|Establishment :||September 09, 1983 (38 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||America/Adak|
|Local time :||22:06:41 (28th November 2021)|
|Population growth :||0.97% (2010-2020)|
Saint George is located at 56°36'6"N 169°32'47"W (56.6016800, -169.5463900).
Saint George map
- Official Website
Official website of Saint George
The population of Saint George increased by 0.97% in 10 years.
Local Places in Saint George
Post offices near Saint George
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Saint Paul Island Post Office||Saint Paul Island (AK)||99660|
Other places with the same name (6)
- Saint George , Utah city in Washington County, Utah, United States with a population of 92,378 people.
- Saint George , Maine town in Maine, USA with a population of 2,578 people.
- Saint George , South Carolina town in South Carolina with a population of 2,194 people.
- Saint George , Minnesota human settlement in West Newton Township, Minnesota, United States of America with a population of 1,198 people.
- Saint George , Kansas city in Kansas, United States with a population of 1,017 people.