Orange: Town in Orange County, Vermont, United States
Orange is a town located in the county of Orange in the U.S. state of Virginia. Its population at the 2010 census was 4,721 and a population density of 121 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 5,166 inhabitants.
Quick Facts about Orange
|Population :||5,166 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Virginia (United States)|
|County :||Orange County|
|Postal code :||05641|
|Phone Area Codes :||802|
|Area :||39 km2|
|Altitude :||1,923 feet / 586 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/New_York|
|Local time :||03:31:56 (29th November 2023)|
|Density :||132 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||8.61% (2010-2020)|
|Weather :||41℉ Sunny 7-days weather|
Orange is located at 38°14'43"N 78°6'39"W (38.2454100, -78.1108300).
Orange forecast: Sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 6 to 12 mph. more
The population of Orange increased by 8.61% in 10 years.
Best Things to Do in Orange
1 Booster Park
11177 Bloomsbury Rd, Orange, VA 22960, United States ➦ Show Map
☎ +15406725435 🔗 Url
2 Chateau MerrillAnne LLC
16234 Marquis Rd, Orange, VA 22960, United States ➦ Show Map
☎ +15406566177 🔗 Url
3 Giant Nutcracker Head
268 Blue Ridge Dr, Orange, VA 22960, United States ➦ Show Map
☎ 🔗 Url
Where to Stay in Orange
1 Mayhurst Inn
12460 Mayhurst Ln, Orange, VA 22960, United States ➦ Show Map
☎ +15406725597 🔗 Url
People born in Orange (3)
Schools in Orange
College & universities near Orange, VA
|446206||Culpeper Cosmetology Training Center||Culpeper (VA)||22701-1055|
Amtrak & bus stations near Orange, VA
|CLP||Culpeper station||109 South Commerce Street||RAIL|
|CVS||Charlottesville Union Station||810 West Main St||RAIL|
|FBG||Fredericksburg||200 Lafayette Blvd.||RAIL|
|ASD||Ashland||112 North Railroad Avenue||RAIL|
|QAN||Quantico||550 Railroad Avenue||RAIL|
Post offices near Orange
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Orang Post Office||Orange (VA)||22960|
Other places with the same name (12)
- Orange , California The sixth most populous city in California. It is located in Orange County, California. Orange is known for its many oranges groves, its many parks and green spaces, and its many attractions, such as the Orange County Museum of Art and the Orange County Performing Arts Center. with a population of 138,192 people.
- Orange , New Jersey township in Essex County, New Jersey, United States with a population of 30,134 people.
- Orange , Texas town in Orange County, Vermont, United States with a population of 17,832 people.
- Orange , Connecticut town in New Haven County, Connecticut, United States with a population of 13,882 people.
- Orange , Massachusetts town in Franklin County, Massachusetts, United States with a population of 7,581 people.
- Orange , Pennsylvania Township in central Columbia County, Pennsylvania with a population of 1,231 people.
- Orange , Ohio village in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States with a population of 1,225 people.
- Orange , Vermont town in Orange County, Vermont, United States with a population of 1,116 people.
- Orange , Indiana unincorporated community in Fayette County, Indiana with a population of 695 people.
- Orange , Illinois unincorporated community in Illinois, United States with a population of 517 people.
- Orange , New Hampshire town in New Hampshire, United States with a population of 312 people.
Other cities in Orange County
Cities, towns, neighborhoods & other populated places in Orange County , VA.
|Gordonsville||1,647||Town in Virginia, United States|
|Clifton||301||Incorporated town located in southwestern Fairfax County, Virginia, United States|
Distance to Other Cities
Orange distances to largest Virginia cities