Logan, Logan County, Nebraska
Logan: Human settlement in United States of America
Logan is a city located in the county of Logan in the U.S. state of Nebraska. Its population at the 2010 census was 68. After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 66 inhabitants.
Quick Facts about Logan
|Population :||66 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Nebraska (United States)|
|County :||Logan County|
|Time Zone :||America/Chicago|
|Local time :||03:56:03 (30th March 2023)|
|Population growth :||-3.03% (2010-2020)|
Logan is located at 41°29'41"N 100°18'1"W (41.4947200, -100.3004100).
According to census records, the population of Logan decreased by 3.03% in 10 years.
Post offices near Logan
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Arnold Post Office||Arnold (NE)||69120|
Other places with the same name (11)
- Logan , Utah city in Cache County, Utah, United States with a population of 51,680 people.
- Logan , Ohio city in Hocking County, Ohio, United States with a population of 6,933 people.
- Logan , Illinois unincorporated community in Illinois with a population of 3,057 people.
- Logan , West Virginia city in West Virginia, United States with a population of 1,447 people.
- Logan , Iowa city in Iowa, United States with a population of 1,403 people.
- Logan , New Mexico town in New Mexico, United States with a population of 974 people.
- Logan , Pennsylvania township in Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania with a population of 650 people.
- Logan , Kansas city in Kansas, United States with a population of 529 people.
- Logan , Indiana unincorporated community in Dearborn County, Indiana with a population of 430 people.
- Logan , North Dakota unincorporated community in North Dakota with a population of 31 people.