Lamar, Chase County, Nebraska
Lamar: Village in Nebraska
Lamar is a village located in the county of Chase in the U.S. state of Nebraska. Its population at the 2010 census was 23 and a population density of 113 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 22 inhabitants.
Quick Facts about Lamar
|Population :||22 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Nebraska (United States)|
|County :||Chase County|
|Postal code :||69023|
|Area :||0.2 km2|
|Named for :||Lucius Q. C. Lamar|
|Altitude :||3,520 feet / 1073 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/Denver|
|Local time :||07:32:30 (27th March 2023)|
|Density :||108 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||-4.55% (2010-2020)|
Lamar is located at 40°34'19"N 101°58'43"W (40.5719400, -101.9785200).
According to census records, the population of Lamar decreased by 4.55% in 10 years.
Post offices near Lamar
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Amher Post Office||Amherst (CO)||80721|
Other places with the same name (7)
- Lamar , Colorado city in Colorado with a population of 7,641 people.
- Lamar , Missouri city in Missouri with a population of 4,233 people.
- Lamar , Pennsylvania Clinton County, Pennsylvania, USA with a population of 2,514 people.
- Lamar , Arkansas city in Arkansas, USA with a population of 1,729 people.
- Lamar , South Carolina town in South Carolina with a population of 930 people.
- Lamar , Oklahoma town in Hughes County, Oklahoma, United States with a population of 150 people.