Johnstown Brown County, Nebraska
Johnstown: Town n Nebraska, USA
Johnstown is a town located in the county of Brown in the U.S. state of Nebraska. Its population at the 2010 census was 64 and a population density of 46 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 60 inhabitants.
Johnstown Quick Facts
|Population :||60 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Nebraska (United States)|
|County :||Brown County|
|Postal code :||69214|
|Area :||1.38 km2|
|Altitude :||2,608 feet / 795 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/Chicago|
|Local time :||20:32:17 (24th January 2022)|
|Density :||43 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||-6.67% (2010-2020)|
Johnstown is located at 42°34'18"N 100°3'29"W (42.5716700, -100.0581800).
According to census records, the population of Johnstown decreased by 6.67% in 10 years.
Post offices near Johnstown
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Johnstown Post Office||Johnstown (NE)||69214|
Other places with the same name (7)
- Johnstown , Pennsylvania city in Cambria County, Pennsylvania, United States with a population of 18,939 people.
- Johnstown , Colorado municipality in Colorado, USA with a population of 13,923 people.
- Johnstown , New York city in the state of New York, USA with a population of 7,230 people.
- Johnstown , Ohio village in Licking County, Ohio, United States with a population of 5,127 people.
- Johnstown , Wisconsin town in Rock County, Wisconsin, United States with a population of 791 people.
- Johnstown , North Dakota human settlement in North Dakota, United States of America with a population of 80 people.