Highland, Salt Lake County, Utah
Highland: City in Utah County, Utah, United States
Highland is a city located in the county of Salt Lake in the U.S. state of Utah. Its population at the 2010 census was 15,523 and a population density of 696 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 19,241 inhabitants.
The city was created 45 years ago in 1976.
Quick Facts about Highland
|Population :||19,241 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Utah (United States)|
|County :||Salt Lake County|
|Postal code :||84003|
|Phone Area Codes :||801|
|Area :||22.31 km2|
|Altitude :||4,977 feet / 1517 meters|
|Establishment :||January 01, 1977 (45 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||Mountain Time Zone|
|Local time :||16:41:17 (15th August 2022)|
|Density :||862 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||19.32% (2010-2020)|
The population of Highland increased by 19.32% in 10 years.
Schools in Highland
College & universities near Highland, UT
|230746||Salt Lake Community College||Salt Lake City (UT)||84123|
Amtrak & bus stations near Highland, UT
|SLC||Salt Lake City Intermodal Hub||340 South 600 West||RAIL|
|SLB||Salt Lake City Intermodal Hub||300 South 600 West||BUS|
|OGD||Ogden, Utah||2393 Wall Avenue||BUS|
|PRO||Provo||300 West 600 South||RAIL|
Post offices near Highland
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Magna Post Office||Magna (UT)||84044|
Other places with the same name (15)
- Highland , California city in San Bernardino County, California, United States with a population of 55,696 people.
- Highland , Indiana town in Lake County, Indiana, United States with a population of 22,283 people.
- Highland , Indiana unincorporated town in Vermillion County, Indiana, United States with a population of 22,283 people.
- Highland , Utah city in Utah County, Utah, United States with a population of 17,989 people.
- Highland , Illinois city in Madison County, Illinois, United States with a population of 10,017 people.
- Highland , New York census-designated place in Ulster County, New York with a population of 2,489 people.
- Highland , Michigan township in Oakland County, Michigan with a population of 1,250 people.
- Highland , Arkansas city in Sharp County, Arkansas, United States with a population of 1,105 people.
- Highland , Arkansas city in Sharp County, Arkansas, United States with a population of 1,054 people.
- Highland , Kansas city in Doniphan County, Kansas, United States with a population of 986 people.
- Highland , Ohio village in Highland County, Ohio, United States with a population of 833 people.
- Highland , Wisconsin town in Iowa County, Wisconsin with a population of 771 people.
- Highland , Minnesota unincorporated community in Lake County, Minnesota with a population of 463 people.
- Highland , Pennsylvania township in Elk County, Pennsylvania with a population of 456 people.
Other cities in Salt Lake County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Salt Lake County , UT. (more)
|Salt Lake City||200,567||City in and county seat of Salt Lake County, Utah, United States and the capital of Utah|
|West Valley City||135,248||City in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States|
|West Jordan||116,530||City in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States|
|Sandy||94,871||City in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States|
|Sandy Hills||89,575||City in United States of America|
|South Jordan||78,503||City in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States|
|Millcreek||60,507||City in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States|
|Taylorsville||59,402||City in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States|
|Herriman||55,756||City in southwestern Salt Lake County, Utah, United States|
|Draper||48,963||City in Salt Lake and Utah counties in Utah, United States|
|Murray||48,355||City in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States|
|Riverton||44,369||City in Freemont County, Wyoming|
|South Jordan Heights||37,141||City in United States of America|
|Kearns||35,731||Census-designated place in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States|
|Midvale||34,434||City in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States|
|Cottonwood Heights||33,327||City in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States|
Distance to Other Cities
Highland distances to largest Utah cities