Granger Sweetwater County, Wyoming
Granger: Town in Wyoming
Granger is a town located in the county of Sweetwater in the U.S. state of Wyoming. Its population at the 2010 census was 139 and a population density of 21 people per km². After 9 years in 2019 city had an estimated population of 128 inhabitants.
Granger is located at 41°35'37"N 109°58'8"W (41.5935700, -109.9687600).
Granger Quick Facts
|Population :||128 (2019)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Wyoming (United States)|
|County :||Sweetwater County|
|Postal code :||82934|
|Phone Area Codes :||307|
|Area :||6.54 km2|
|Altitude :||6,273 feet / 1912 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/Denver|
|Local time :||10:26:16 (15th June 2021)|
|Density :||20 Pop. per km² as of 2019|
|Population growth :||-8.59% (2010-2019)|
According to census records, the population of Granger decreased by 8.59% in 9 years.
Other places with the same name (5)
- Granger, Ohio human settlement in United States of America
- Granger, Washington human settlement in Yakima County, Washington, United States of America
- Granger, Iowa city in Iowa, United States
- Granger, Texas City in Williamson County, Texas, United States
- Granger, Missouri human settlement in Scotland County, Missouri, United States of America
Other cities in Sweetwater County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Sweetwater County , WY.
|Rock Springs||22,653||City in Sweetwater County, Wyoming, United States|
|Green River||11,759||River in Wyoming, Utah, and Colorado, in the United States, that is a tributary of the Colorado River|
|Wamsutter||467||Town of the United States|
|Superior||312||Town of the United States|
|Bairoil||97||Town of the United States|