Bartlett Wheeler County, Nebraska
Bartlett: Village in Wheeler County, Nebraska, USA
Bartlett is a village located in the county of Wheeler in the U.S. state of Nebraska. Its population at the 2010 census was 117 and a population density of 318 people per km². After 9 years in 2019 city had an estimated population of 114 inhabitants.
Bartlett is located at 41°53'7"N 98°33'8"W (41.8852900, -98.5523000).
Bartlett Quick Facts
|Population :||114 (2019)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Nebraska (United States)|
|County :||Wheeler County|
|Postal code :||68622|
|Phone Area Codes :||308|
|Area :||0.37 km2|
|Altitude :||2,175 feet / 663 meters|
|Capital city :||Bartlett is capital of Wheeler County|
|Time Zone :||UTC−06:00|
|Local time :||05:48:01 (16th June 2021)|
|Density :||310 Pop. per km² as of 2019|
|Population growth :||-2.63% (2010-2019)|
According to census records, the population of Bartlett decreased by 2.63% in 9 years.
Other places with the same name (7)
- Bartlett, Tennessee City in Shelby County, Tennessee, United States
- Bartlett, Illinois village in United States of America
- Bartlett, New Hampshire town in Carroll County, New Hampshire
- Bartlett, Texas city in Texas
- Bartlett, Minnesota township in Todd County, Minnesota
- Bartlett, Kansas city in Kansas
- Bartlett, North Dakota human settlement in North Dakota, United States
Other cities in Wheeler County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Wheeler County , NE.
|Ericson||90||Village in Nebraska, USA|