Alamo Montgomery County, Indiana
Alamo: Human settlement in Montgomery County, Indiana, United States of America
Alamo is a city located in the county of Montgomery in the U.S. state of Indiana. Its population at the 2010 census was 66 and a population density of 943 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 63 inhabitants.
The city was created 196 years ago in 1825.
Alamo Quick Facts
|Population :||63 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Indiana (United States)|
|County :||Montgomery County|
|Postal code :||47916|
|Phone Area Codes :||765|
|Area :||0.07 km2|
|Altitude :||814 feet / 248 meters|
|Establishment :||January 01, 1826 (196 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||UTC−05:00|
|Local time :||01:19:54 (20th May 2022)|
|Density :||900 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||-4.76% (2010-2020)|
Alamo is located at 39°58'55"N 87°3'26"W (39.9819900, -87.0572300).
According to census records, the population of Alamo decreased by 4.76% in 10 years.
Schools in Alamo
College & universities near Alamo, IN
|152673||Wabash College||Crawfordsville (IN)||47933-0352|
Amtrak & bus stations near Alamo, IN
|CRF||Crawfordsville||Spring and Green Streets||RAIL|
|CRB||Crawfordsville (Bus), Indiana||1000 Smith Ave||BUS|
|LAF||Lafayette station||200 North 2nd St.||RAIL|
|DVI||Danville, Illinois||379 Lynch Road||BUS|
|IND||Indianapolis Union Station||350 South Illinois Street||RAIL|
Post offices near Alamo
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Alam Post Office||Alamo (IN)||47916|
Other places with the same name (7)
- Alamo , Texas town in southern Texas, United States with a population of 20,556 people.
- Alamo , California census designated place in California, United States with a population of 14,570 people.
- Alamo , Michigan township in Kalamazoo County, Michigan with a population of 3,970 people.
- Alamo , Georgia town in Wheeler County, Georgia, United States with a population of 3,301 people.
- Alamo , Tennessee human settlement in Crockett County, Tennessee, United States of America with a population of 2,260 people.
- Alamo , North Dakota city in Williams County, North Dakota in the United States with a population of 81 people.
Other cities in Montgomery County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Montgomery County , IN.
|Crawfordsville||16,151||City in Montgomery County, Indiana|
|Ladoga||995||Town in Indiana, USA|
|Waynetown||963||Human settlement in Indiana, United States of America|
|Darlington||860||Location in Indiana, United States|
|Linden||767||Human settlement in Montgomery County, Indiana, United States of America|
|New Market||630||Town in Montgomery County, Indiana, United States|
|Waveland||417||Human settlement in Indiana, United States of America|
|New Ross||340||Town in Indiana, United States|
|New Richmond||332||Town in Indiana, USA|
|Wingate||267||Human settlement in Indiana, United States of America|