Adrian Oldham County, Texas
Adrian: City in Texas, United States
Adrian is a city located in the county of Oldham in the U.S. state of Texas. Its population at the 2010 census was 166 and a population density of 136 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 171 inhabitants.
The city was created 122 years ago in 1899.
Adrian Quick Facts
|Population :||171 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Texas (United States)|
|County :||Oldham County|
|Postal code :||79001|
|Phone Area Codes :||806|
|Area :||1.22 km2|
|Altitude :||4,039 feet / 1231 meters|
|Establishment :||January 01, 1900 (122 years ago)|
|Time Zone :||UTC−06:00|
|Local time :||21:22:28 (23rd May 2022)|
|Density :||140 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||2.92% (2010-2020)|
Adrian is located at 35°16'29"N 102°39'55"W (35.2747800, -102.6652100).
The population of Adrian increased by 2.92% in 10 years.
Post offices near Adrian
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Adrian Post Office||Adrian (TX)||79001|
Other places with the same name (7)
- Adrian , Michigan city in Michigan, United States with a population of 6,170 people.
- Adrian , Missouri city in Missouri, United States with a population of 1,601 people.
- Adrian , Georgia city in Emanuel and Johnson counties, Georgia, United States with a population of 710 people.
- Adrian , Oregon city in Oregon, USA with a population of 175 people.
- Adrian , Minnesota city in Minnesota, United States with a population of 134 people.
- Adrian , North Dakota township in LaMoure County, North Dakota with a population of 96 people.
Other cities in Oldham County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Oldham County , TX.
|Vega||933||City in Texas, USA|