Randolph Fremont County, Iowa
Randolph: City in Iowa, USA
Randolph is a city located in the county of Fremont in the U.S. state of Iowa. Its population at the 2010 census was 168 and a population density of 204 people per km². After 10 years in 2020 city had an estimated population of 145 inhabitants.
Randolph Quick Facts
|Population :||145 (2020)|
|Country :||United States of America|
|State :||Iowa (United States)|
|County :||Fremont County|
|Postal code :||51649|
|Area :||0.82 km2|
|Altitude :||978 feet / 298 meters|
|Time Zone :||America/Chicago|
|Local time :||17:23:34 (18th May 2022)|
|Density :||176 Pop. per km² as of 2020|
|Population growth :||-15.86% (2010-2020)|
Randolph is located at 40°52'23"N 95°33'59"W (40.8730500, -95.5663900).
According to census records, the population of Randolph decreased by 15.86% in 10 years.
|Estimated population as of July 1, 2019 :||6,971|
|Based on demographic estimates as of April 1, 2010 :||7,446|
|Based on demographic estimates as of 1 April 2010 :||-6.4%|
|April 1, 2020 Population :||7,282|
|April 1, 2010 Population :||7,485|
|People under 5 years old, percentage :||8.9%|
|People under 18 years old, percentage :||23.5%|
|People over 65 (%) :||17.8%|
|Female persons, % :||51.4%|
|White only, percent :||95.1%|
|Black or African American alone, percent :||1.8%|
|American Indian and Alaska Native only, % :||0.1%|
|Asians alone % :||1.1%|
|Only Native Hawaiians and Other Pacific Islanders, % :||0.0%|
|% of people who have participated in two or more races :||1.9%|
|% of Hispanic or Latino :||2.0%|
|White people, not Hispanic or Latino people, make up the majority of the population. :||93.0%|
|2015-2019 Veterans :||394|
|Percentage of foreign-born people, 2015-2019 :||1.2%|
|Rate of owner-occupied housing units, 2015-2019 :||62.1%|
|Rate of owner-occupied housing units, 2015-2019 :||62.1%|
|Owner-occupied housing unit median value, 2015-2019 :||$78,500|
|From 2015 to 2019, the median selected monthly owner costs - with a mortgage :||$868|
|Monthly owner costs, without a mortgage, at the median, 2015-2019 :||$404|
|2015-2019 median gross rent :||$620|
|2015-2019 Households :||2,974|
|Population per household, 2015-2019 :||2.28|
|Living in the same house a year ago, percentage of people aged one year and up, 2015-2019 :||81.6%|
|Languages other than English spoken at home, as a percentage of people aged 5 and up, 2015-2019 :||1.3%|
|Households with computers, %, 2015-2019 :||87.5%|
|Percentage of households with a broadband Internet subscription, 2015-2019 :||80.8%|
|Percentage of people aged 25 and up with a high school diploma or higher, 2015-2019 :||89.8%|
|Bachelor's degree or higher, proportion of people aged 25 and up, 2015-2019 :||13.8%|
|Percentage of people under the age of 65 who have a disability, 2015-2019 :||12.0%|
|Persons under the age of 65 who do not have health insurance, as a percentage :||10.8%|
|Total civilian labor force, percent of population aged 16 and up, 2015-2019 :||59.9%|
|Female labor force participation in the civilian labor force, as a percentage of the population aged 16 and up, 2015-2019 :||54.9%|
|Total sales of lodging and food services in 2012 ($1,000) :||22,102|
|Total receipts/revenue for health care and social assistance in 2012 ($1,000) :||47,618|
|Manufacturers' total shipments in 2012 ($1,000) :||281,493|
|2012 total retail sales ($1,000) :||208,413|
|2012 total retail sales per capita :||$28,236|
|Mean commute time to work (in minutes), workers aged 16 and up, 2015-2019 :||15.1|
|2015-2019 median household income (in 2019 dollars) :||$40,449|
|Income per capita in the previous 12 months (in 2019 dollars), 2015-2019 :||$22,047|
|Percentage of people living in poverty :||23.0%|
|Total number of businesses in 2012 :||700|
|Men-owned businesses in 2012 :||420|
|Women-owned businesses in 2012 :||183|
|Minority-owned businesses in 2012 :||F|
|Non-minority-owned businesses in 2012 :||620|
|Veteran-owned businesses in 2012 :||F|
|Nonveteran-owned businesses in 2012 :||616|
|2010 population per square mile :||1,078.4|
|2010 land area in square miles :||6.94|
Schools in Randolph
College & universities near Randolph, IA
|180814||Bellevue University||Bellevue (NE)||68005-3098|
Amtrak & bus stations near Randolph, IA
|OMA||Omaha||1003 S. 9th Street||RAIL|
|LNK||Lincoln||201 North 7th St.||RAIL|
|CRN||Creston||Pine and Adams Avenue||RAIL|
Post offices near Randolph
|Post Office Name||City||ZIP|
|Tabor Post Office||Tabor (IA)||51653|
Other places with the same name (16)
- Randolph , Massachusetts city in Massachusetts with a population of 34,260 people.
- Randolph , Ohio township in Portage County, Ohio with a population of 5,298 people.
- Randolph , Vermont town in Vermont with a population of 4,558 people.
- Randolph , Illinois city in Illinois, United States with a population of 4,394 people.
- Randolph , Indiana human settlement in Indiana, United States of America with a population of 4,201 people.
- Randolph , New York census-designated place in Cattaraugus County, New York with a population of 2,456 people.
- Randolph , Maine Census-designated place in Kennebec County, Maine with a population of 1,710 people.
- Randolph , Pennsylvania unincorporated community in Somerset County, Pennsylvania with a population of 1,679 people.
- Randolph , Wisconsin village in Dodge and Columbia Counties, Wisconsin with a population of 1,271 people.
- Randolph , Nebraska city in Nebraska, USA with a population of 889 people.
- Randolph , Minnesota city in Minnesota, United States with a population of 753 people.
- Randolph , Utah town in Rich County, Utah, United States with a population of 500 people.
- Randolph , New Hampshire human settlement in Coös County, New Hampshire, United States of America with a population of 284 people.
- Randolph , Kansas city in Kansas, United States with a population of 156 people.
- Randolph , Missouri city in Clay County, Missouri, USA with a population of 56 people.
Other cities in Fremont County
Cities, Towns, Neighborhoods & Other Populated Places in Fremont County , IA.
|Hamburg||1,041||City in Fremont County, Iowa, United States|
|Sidney||1,016||City in Iowa, United States|
|Tabor||958||City in Iowa|
|Farragut||437||Human settlement in Fremont County, Iowa, United States of America|
|Riverton||270||City in Iowa|
|Thurman||210||City in Iowa, United States|
|Imogene||67||Human settlement in Fremont County, Iowa, United States of America|